2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (July 8th) - booking details and discussion

Deleted member 103408

Ahh you are back in the US my old mate.

Dont worry the 10 second rule dont apply because you will be out on the track testing out the GolfR 500 Stage 3 car.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ahh you are back in the US my old mate.

Dont worry the 10 second rule dont apply because you will be out on the track testing out the GolfR 500 Stage 3 car.
I like to get around lol just went to universal studios for the weekend. Easy flight haha

I have a feeling they will have a big queue for that.

Cheers

JayClarke

Apr 18, 2018
Derby
Does anyone fancy meeting at Donington services before going in, or are we just going for it and meet there?

Last edited:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Map attached thanks to VWG Mag.

"UPDATED MAP - Milltek Sport VAG Tuner Live Sunday 8th July - Club stands - Please take a few seconds to absorb where your club is. You will drive up the middle and turn left or right. Faster you act the less others will queue. Updated map at time of post."

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 124

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
As that says drive up the middle one would assume its not from the in and out bit on the top right as there is no middle lol if it's from that bottom bit then we should see us pretty much straight away... Although I have just woken up so who knows!

I see non believers in the MK2 OC!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
We have to do a convoy surely! Otherwise you don't get the full show experience! :drive2:
I'm up for a convoy from Donington, I assume all other groups will meet there first... Maybe let some tyres down haha especially that MK2 Leon OC haha

Any ideas on time of arrival?

Deleted member 103408

Sorry but I am a hotel on the other side of the race track so will see you all there.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Where’s everyone meeting for the convoy to the stand? :) and at what time?

I’ll be the in bright blue Leon with half of the UKs flies splattered on the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Where’s everyone meeting for the convoy to the stand? :) and at what time?

I’ll be the in bright blue Leon with half of the UKs flies splattered on the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know times from Donington services to the venue that's been before? I can be there for anytime really its only an hour away from me...

Cheers

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
I’m also staying in hotel just North of Donington race track so will probably just meet you all there.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise