2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (July 8th) - booking details and discussion

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
SEAT Santa has delivered my ride for the weekend. Didn't know the CUPRA bicycle would come with a key
d239dc89569d479c054d03f61a540f0d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Nice! Good luck everyone :)

Deleted member 103408

Sorry guys I am going to have to drop out (and I am guttted).

Had the car remapped and today had some issues with it and had to take it back to the garage to get it looked into.

Very sorry I wont be there enjoy with you.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria

Had the car remapped and today had some issues with it and had to take it back to the garage to get it looked into.

Was looking forward to hear about your track time. Gutted for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018

Oh NO:cry: Soz to hear you can’t make it was looking forward to chatting about remapping and coding with you.
Hope they sort out the issues with the car.

Deleted member 103408

Thanks guys I am very sad that I can't make it and that my car is out of action. But it will be back and much better and stronger.

@kgp280 not the same but feel free to PM if you have questions more than happy to help.

And here is a pic of the old girl just so you know what you missed this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kgp280

Chester

MPG racer
Mar 25, 2002
Peterborough
Not good news, would have been good to meet yourself and your motor. Hope they sort it out soon.

Are there any other members going around you so you might be able to tag along anyhow?

Chester

MPG racer
Mar 25, 2002
Peterborough
I’ll aim to be at the services for around 07:00 as it’s only down the road from me and heading straight to the Costa for a coffee!

Doesn’t take long to get to the entrance of Donington, 10 minutes at a push.

Never queued too much last year, was in fairly fast.

Mmm Costa. I won't get there until around 07:30 and it's just under 1:30hrs from Peterborough.

Has anyone got a gazebo or parasol or something? I've got a small 3x3m one but if we're not pitching on grass, weighing it down might be, interesting! I'll bring some tie-wraps and basic tools. It's going to be crazy hot if the past few weeks are anything to go by. I can bring 3 folding chairs. The Mrs has made some nibbles for us too.

Reactions: Andrewwright

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Mmm Costa. I won't get there until around 07:30 and it's just under 1:30hrs from Peterborough.

Has anyone got a gazebo or parasol or something? I've got a small 3x3m one but if we're not pitching on grass, weighing it down might be, interesting! I'll bring some tie-wraps and basic tools. It's going to be crazy hot if the past few weeks are anything to go by. I can bring 3 folding chairs. The Mrs has made some nibbles for us too.
Someone's prepared haha

I have camping chairs if needed but no gazebo.

I should be at the services for 7ish...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
The worst keep secret this Cupra bicycle. It's got great brakes though.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
The hydraulic brakes on my bike are pretty good too.

Never seen brembo on a push bike though.

You been having fun with your new bike?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.