2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 103408

Yes I think there will be a few people going out, I certainly have booked a track session.

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
I’m booked in at the Hilton , how many of us will be staying there now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm booked in for the night before and after as driving back up to Edinburgh after the show will be too much!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
I’d be up for a forum group trackday , I tend to stay away from track time at shows as you always get the idiots who don’t have any experience and there cars aren’t prepared for track use . Poor tyres and brakes etc

I’m doing castle Combe on August 12th with my usual organiser for £155 open pit 40 car day 12 out at anytime . If anybody is interested can pass the link to the website .

Reactions: Peller

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Just checked and it is £5 for parking overnight. It then states any other 24 hour periods are charged at £24 per 24 hours.

I’d say looking on Google Earth there will be plenty of parking available.

Jeez, never noticed anything about parking when I booked. Do I have to book parking or just pay when I turn up?

Deleted member 103408

Deleted member 103408

Jeez, never noticed anything about parking when I booked. Do I have to book parking or just pay when I turn up?

Don't know but I suspect as we book in then we will have to pay for parking unless we are lucky like we had on our last meet where its free but you have to give your car reg.

Reactions: Peller

Deleted member 103408

I’d be up for a forum group trackday , I tend to stay away from track time at shows as you always get the idiots who don’t have any experience and there cars aren’t prepared for track use . Poor tyres and brakes etc

I’m doing castle Combe on August 12th with my usual organiser for £155 open pit 40 car day 12 out at anytime . If anybody is interested can pass the link to the website .

Check out https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/attending-a-trackday.438811/page-17 this is where we normally share track meets.

We have a few guys who do Brands, Bedford and Cadwell Park but we are trying to expand locations and numbers.

I did have a word with Blyton Park (It's a great little track) and we could hire the track for the day but for club days you are limited to 6 cars on the track so its not cheap but afraid there was very little interest.

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Check out https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/attending-a-trackday.438811/page-17 this is where we normally share track meets.

We have a few guys who do Brands, Bedford and Cadwell Park but we are trying to expand locations and numbers.

I did have a word with Blyton Park (It's a great little track) and we could hire the track for the day but for club days you are limited to 6 cars on the track so its not cheap but afraid there was very little interest.

Awesome I’ll take a look . I’m always up for some track days with some more SEATS .

Deleted member 103408

well you know that @Sparkie is a track day guy (we have had a meet at Bedford) and there are a lot of MK1 track day Build threads on the go at the moment.

Deleted member 103408

I am bringing one Gazebo and weights to hold it down if its windy.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
any idea how we pay, do we have to go to reception and pay to get out.

I’m sure I’ve read it’s £5 payable on leaving. I think you pick up a ticket on arrival and they check your leaving time and charge accordingly. Overnight stay is £5 with £24 for every extra day.

Status
Not open for further replies.