2020 Cupra models

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
New information via Autocar in link below. 7 new Cupra models due. Would love to know what sort of money they are expecting the Formentor to go for.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/new-2020-cupra-leon-be-part-seven-strong-line

Cheers

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

"...by the end of 2020, we’ll have seven cars, including special models, on the streets".
So we already have:
- Cupra Ateca
- Cupra Ateca R special edition
- Cupra Formentor
- Might also be including the Leon Cupra R ST special edition (seeing as it's shown on the Cupra website)
So that would leave another 3, presumably 1 of which will be the new MK4 Cupra Leon.

perelaar

Jan 18, 2019
Sugartown Belgium
Cupra Ibiza looks the part, and power is about what you'd want in a small city car.
The article mentions "probable" same drivetrain as the Formentor for the new Leon Cupra, so 245bhp total output, hybrid.

I'd say the mother group starts to wake up and notices too much competition with Golf R, Audi SQ2 etc.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I just ordered a cupra lux my2020 so I Hope a newer version with the new badges isn’t released as they look so good,I’d be disappointed with me rose gold badges especially as I had to wait and was told this is the latest and newest revision.

Rick89

May 10, 2019
I've seen the new Cupra badge on a demo over at my local dealership and like it but do question why they'd release a run of copper-badged Cupras with the traditional Seat "S" if after 6-12 months they're replacing with the "Cupra" badge. Makes no sense to me and seems like an ill-thought idea.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I asked a dealer today and they did not have an Anwser but stated it could be the my20 will have the new badge in line with the Ateca which all have it from now on

Could be saved for the mk4 who knows

What he did say was they had stock of my20 which were my19 and just had spec change to suit,these had the copper S badge.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.