21 Days Later...

RCS2K4

Aug 28, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.xrct.co.uk
No this isn't a film review before anyone asks!

First of all, the launch control thingie the TDI-FR has, does a Cupra get this feature?

As for the car in general, I've had her for a little under 3 weeks now, and forgive me if this sounds a little strage, but... The car is a dam sight faster than it was this time last week. :confused:

I've floored it a few times in 2nd and 3rd, and it's struggling for grip under the powerfull acceleration! 4th gear also feels stronger and more progressive now, and in all gears, if you do have the accelerator all the way down, you can hear the turbo spinning [B)].

It's got that much more responsive, it has caught me out a few times :redface:, as I was not expecting the sudden boost that the turbo seams to be kicking in mid-gear. Bloody excellent car, nothing's wrong with it at all, even the fuel bill is reasonable.

However, am I just imagining things do you think? Maybe i'm just getting better at using the car's power, which is why it feels quicker? I dont know, so please, someone add your 2p's worth! :headhurt:

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
1. No
2. Some people say that the ECU increases the power a bit after 800-1000 miles / or as above.

Try going out in the middle of the night when it's really cold. It's a lot faster then.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.