250-300bhp from a mk3 cupra?

gav20v

proberly heard this question that many times, (sorry i you have) ive done a abit of research but cant find that much for what im looking for..

i want it running around 250-300bhp, whats the best route to go down (turbo, exhaust, fmic etc)

could anyone help? :)
sorry for the newbie dumb questions haha

cheers
gav

Gareth101

Aug 27, 2010
Type in revo tuning in google and go on their website. It gives you a list of all the mods to do and the power increases from doing all the stuff for stage one,two and three etc. Saying that I have never looked into a mk 3 so this may be no help

Gareth101

Aug 27, 2010
But the first thing I would do is get a re-map without a doubt the best power increase for the money

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
proberly heard this question that many times, (sorry i you have) ive done a abit of research but cant find that much for what im looking for..

i want it running around 250-300bhp, whats the best route to go down (turbo, exhaust, fmic etc)

could anyone help? :)
sorry for the newbie dumb questions haha

cheers
gav

have a read of this..
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=216627

k03/4 hybrid will get you that sort of power.
needs supporting mods, fmic, downpipe to name but 2

regards
bill

gav20v

ive got a stage 1 remap on it atm, good info bill :) i was going to buy things each month then fit it all at once, or might just wait n save for that route ;) is there any cheaper ways to get it to around 250bhp? ko3s?

gav

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members