3 out of 3 for SEAT at Brands

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
What a fantastic result for Seat first time out. Shame I had to watch the last round on TV at home instead of live at the track though. :(

Thanks to Z and everyone else for organising it. :clap:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
driveforward said:
Top racing, good to see a larger grid.. oh, and vx heading backwards :p
Shame to see that the larger grid consisted mainly of Hondas though. But Seat still whipped them. :)

Leon

Jul 29, 2003
Scotland
3 SEAT wins is great in any form (is this the first 3 SEAT wins ever in one day ?) but unfortunately to the wrong driver for the drivers title though i don't begrudge JT them!

Unfortunate that Jason collected damage in Race 1 and apparently the set up wasn't 100% for Race 2 due to time limitations.

driveforward

Is at the Nürburgring
Nov 5, 2002
www.driveforward.com
What I noticed was that the Leon's seemed slow to get moving on the start when compared to the other cars on the grid.. once moving however the performance seemed top notch.

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
what a day !!!! well impresed although i now have no voice through cheering and shouting abuse at anything non seat!!!!!

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
driveforward said:
What I noticed was that the Leon's seemed slow to get moving on the start when compared to the other cars on the grid.. once moving however the performance seemed top notch.
i dunno about you but they seemed the same in the toledo last year,very very slow off the grid:confused: but still good to some points on the board one day1.

Cupra_power

torque ain't cheap
Nov 1, 2004
the burbs...
Excellent day out. Thanks to everyone involved in organising the parking etc. Seat seem to be performing this year, with the new model, although the BMW and Alfa seemed way, way off the pace. Lots of action in the SEAT Cup and of course mini bumper cars with the renault Clio's. New shape is actually growing on me... the more I see it the more I like it.

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
What a great days racing and a brilliant way to start the championship

Shame Plato got used as a punch bag in race one, but took a fine race 3 victory,

Bet TD & VXR are doing alot of head scratching:p

Only downer was the live U2 tribute band who were f##king terrible, who murdered most of my favorite tracks - Rock on :no:

tris

The Daddy
Feb 25, 2005
Kent & Track Days
www.leoncupra.net

Cupra_power

torque ain't cheap
Nov 1, 2004
the burbs...
F2 Stu said:
Only downer was the live U2 tribute band who were f##king terrible, who murdered most of my favorite tracks - Rock on :no:

Tribute band, was that what that was, ??? I thought a cat was caught in a fan belt somewhere.. was going to get RSPCA out...:D

fantastic day, great results, considering it is a new car.
Great return to BTCC for Thommo, - there were discussions this morning as to the odds on James winning the championship in only 6 meets :yes:

Nice to meet some new peeps, and see old faces, Stu, Tim, Johnsey, Big Boss Z, Ant, Phil, Georgie, Alex(apologies if i've missed anyone)

All i can say about the results today is

3 - 0

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise