330 HP Leon FR 20 VT

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
I like most of the mods! Not too keen on the rear spoiler. I have yet to see a good spoiler for the mk1 but hey each to their own. I am loving that rear defuser? The defuser is stuck on or it is a whole bumper? Does the actual defuser do anything or just for show?

I'm thinking in replacing the rear spoiler with the JE-Design spoiler.
The diffuser was mounted on the bumper, I've cut a section of the bumper and fit it there, I have to say though that it's an MS-Design Seat Altea bumper diffuser and I adapted it to fit the FR rear bumper. I don't think that the diffuser is actually doing anything

Chrome

I personally don't like the spoiler on the back - my oppinion is that on hatchbacks the spoiler on the roof is quite enough. And yes, I don't like the fuel cap either :), but as you say it is not the sticker... I respect that but still - it just don't match the whole style of the car.

But nevermind! The whole other car, the mods you have done, the styling is just STUNNING!!! Grat job! And as I understood from the pics you did them yourself - which is very respectful!

Keep it going the same way! My thoughts about the styling - stop adding things, but keep tweaking the whole thing (the car I mean ;) ). Maybe remove some badges, mouldings, door handles. I know it's quite difficult and expensive. But it worth doing.

Best regards!

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
Thank you very much for the comments!!!;)

I personally don't like the spoiler on the back - my oppinion is that on hatchbacks the spoiler on the roof is quite enough. And yes, I don't like the fuel cap either :), but as you say it is not the sticker... I respect that but still - it just don't match the whole style of the car.

But nevermind! The whole other car, the mods you have done, the styling is just STUNNING!!! Grat job! And as I understood from the pics you did them yourself - which is very respectful!

Keep it going the same way! My thoughts about the styling - stop adding things, but keep tweaking the whole thing (the car I mean ;) ). Maybe remove some badges, mouldings, door handles. I know it's quite difficult and expensive. But it worth doing.

Best regards!

Regarding what you've said about styling in the near future the only thing I'm thinking to replace are the rims with KEi racing Fin7 or Force 10. Other than that I have something else on my mind, I intend to replace the internal parts (pistons/rods), intake manifold with APR intake manifold and throttle body, Quaiffe limited slip differential, Apexi boost controller, REVO stage 3 software update up to 400 BHP or more and rear brake kit.

Cheers!

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
looks ok but are you wanting to achive 440bhp on that turbo didnt think it was capable unless your changing the turbo again?

The REVO stage 3 sofware can get me up to 400 BHP with the current mods on my car http://revotechnik.com/products/softwareProduct.aspx?pvID=218 (I'll also need 550cc injectors and bigger fuel pump), I have also said that I want to mount APR intake manifold and throttle body which can also increase the power with 40-50 BHP http://goapr.com/VW/products/ms_intake_manifold.html

BigLad

Loving the mods mate to the engine, I would love have the balls have a go at that myself but I would be worried about being stuck with out a car if i broke it! Loving the brembo brake kit and the garret turbo, I have got my new exhaust and down pipe in the shed ready to go on, then its revo stage 2! Then its a new intercooler like yours and carry on until 1 day I am up to the big numbers like you!!!

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
Loving the mods mate to the engine, I would love have the balls have a go at that myself but I would be worried about being stuck with out a car if i broke it! Loving the brembo brake kit and the garret turbo, I have got my new exhaust and down pipe in the shed ready to go on, then its revo stage 2! Then its a new intercooler like yours and carry on until 1 day I am up to the big numbers like you!!!

Thank you for the comments!!!Hope you wont have to wait too long for that day:D

Cheers

brad1

not a fan of spoilers on the leons, and personally not to keen on your one mate, remove it and it will look ace ;)
dont take this message the wrong way, just my 2p worth :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise