330 HP Leon FR 20 VT

SleeperService

I realy like the rear of this car. The rear , black undertray object , defuser? , in the centre of the spoiler, where could i get one of those from?

I dont like the R type nose but everthing else looks spot on.

The black, front spoiler, lip... could you have put those on to a normal cupra front spoiler like mine?

Can the original spoiler be removed?

I am going for a similer look , i will be going for the lighter silver option for my hood and mirrors.

Last edited by a moderator:

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
I realy like the rear of this car. The rear , black undertray object , defuser? , in the centre of the spoiler, where could i get one of those from?

I dont like the R type nose but everthing else looks spot on.

The black, front spoiler, lip... could you have put those on to a normal cupra front spoiler like mine?

Can the original spoiler be removed?

I am going for a similer look , i will be going for the lighter silver option for my hood and mirrors.

The rear "black undertray object" it's a MS-Design Seat Altea rear bumper defuser wich I adapted to fit my rear bumper

Regarding the front spliter, as Ruddmeister said "it's the Leon Cupra R part from any SEAT dealer approx £20" and yes it can be fitted to a front Cupra bumper!

daz_cymru

Leon Divotee
Jul 13, 2008
north wales
good stuff.....i think most of the fun of having a modded car is doing the work......although ive had a go colour coding mine and its not turned out to good so im leaving the painting to the pros :lol:

lavoCupR

where abouts is the turbo on the cupra R, i think ther is a loose pipe somwere on mine, sucking noise when i accelerate???

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
any chance of you posting a few pics up from the back, im looking to buy a round exhaust tip to go onto my system also. is it 5"? thanks!

Hello,

Here is the only picture I have from behind
SP_A0712-1.jpg

Note that I have mounted the round exhaust tip after mounting the bumper diffuser, without the diffuser I don't think that will suit the bumper very well do to bigger exhaust opening on the original bumper

Yes it's 5".

Cheers!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.