38K ... New rear discs & pads

Irksome

Feb 27, 2011
Hi all,

After 38K Miles I've been told I need to replace my rear pads (15% wear left) and discs which are lipped (all discs apparently) - I'm not that surprised, as I hear the rear's tend to go quite quickly.

I've got a big trip planned in a couple of weeks, and am a relatively enthusiastic driver - so I've found the Black Diamond (6 groove) disc and pads which aren't much more than the OEM replacements.

However I'm sure that the rear discs are 255mm on the ST - but Black Diamond data states 245mm ... can anyone confirm (plus the front discs are vented 315mm???)

cmgreen

Jan 31, 2006
Hi all,

After 38K Miles I've been told I need to replace my rear pads (15% wear left) and discs which are lipped (all discs apparently) - I'm not that surprised, as I hear the rear's tend to go quite quickly.

I've got a big trip planned in a couple of weeks, and am a relatively enthusiastic driver - so I've found the Black Diamond (6 groove) disc and pads which aren't much more than the OEM replacements.

However I'm sure that the rear discs are 255mm on the ST - but Black Diamond data states 245mm ... can anyone confirm (plus the front discs are vented 315mm???)

Think 38k from the rear discs and pads is fine, its probably had a set of pads in before I would imagine. Normally 2 sets of pads to one set of discs..

asonda

Nov 5, 2013
I had a 2012 Seat Exeo 170 ST (Facelift)...these were the sizes on mine.

Rears are 255mm
Fronts are 312mm

Irksome

Feb 27, 2011
Thanks all, original pads on mine as far as I remember - I'll get my Missus to check

Had a reply from Black Diamond to confirm the replacement part numbers are :

Front Discs KBD1151
Front Pads PP537
Rear Discs KBD1152
Rear Pads PP148

But they are shut now until after my next big roadtrip so I've booked it in after the next 1K + miles.

Irksome