5 stud conversion?

rickisgrate

No idea how a turbo works
Oct 4, 2007
ayrshire
im looking to put lcr wheels on my 2001 beeza cupra, has anyone changed the hubs to 5 stud? can it even be done and how hard would it be?

t18con.

back are a piece of piss from what i hear, with disc/bearing arrangement just swapping for mk3 golf gti ones, front involves more with pressed in hubs, discs,etc needing changed, think its old passat parts you need , but not certain. why not just get ht3 mille miglias, thats what a lot of people have done

cupralooks

More Power Needed
Jul 3, 2006
If you want LCR wheels why dont you jut get a set of HT3s in 18" that will be the best thing and then you dont need to mess around swapping hubs etc

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
back are a piece of piss from what i hear, with disc/bearing arrangement just swapping for mk3 golf gti ones, front involves more with pressed in hubs, discs,etc needing changed, think its old passat parts you need , but not certain. why not just get ht3 mille miglias, thats what a lot of people have done

that'd be fine for a Mk2 Ibiza, but on the Mk3 you'd need to swap the whole setup for mk2 ibiza stub axles, Mk3 discs & bearing

Also, not sure what 280mm 5x100 discs are available

sureal

It will work out cheaper just getting the HT3s with tyres, if you change hubs etc you will have all that cost as well as having to buy the LCR wheels (if you can find them), anyway the HT3s will probably have a better finish to them:p

rickisgrate

No idea how a turbo works
Oct 4, 2007
ayrshire
It will work out cheaper just getting the HT3s with tyres, if you change hubs etc you will have all that cost as well as having to buy the LCR wheels (if you can find them), anyway the HT3s will probably have a better finish to them:p

youre just saying that so u dont have to help change the hubs

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Would probably be cheaper and easier looking for some 4X100 > 5X100 adaptors and sticking them on with those. :)

cupralooks

More Power Needed
Jul 3, 2006
Have a look at venom motorsprt, I am almost 100% sure that they do 4x100 to 4x100 adaptors

Think they are around £130 for a set

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.