6 Nations time :)

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
well it's that time of year again. 2 Months of rugby when the country divides and goes head to head. any other six nations fans here ? if so whats your thoughts on this year's winners ? I'm hoping for another Irish grand slam and a successful world cup year. well I can dream cant I?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Looking forward to it, the best rugby event of the year. Im hoping England can perform well and nip the competition, although i doubt a grand slam is on.

Reactions: ChrisJKM

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Looking forward to it, the best rugby event of the year. Im hoping England can perform well and nip the competition, although i doubt a grand slam is on.
England certainly have a squad to upset the Irish a little tomorrow. I think if we play like we did against the all blacks we will be hard to beat. Joe Schmidt has them incredibly well drilled not too mention grounded. No mentions of world cups or grand slams. All he wants is improvement. I love his balls at putting Robbie Henshaw in at 15. Same as Eddie Jones and Elliot Daly at 15 . Can't wait for a good game .

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
We're season ticket holders at Murrayfield so you can guess who we hope will win(a few anyway), something it tells me it'll multiple layers to keep the cold at bay tomorrow.
First game on the box later, beer and pies in stock.

Reactions: ChrisJKM

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
All the games are a good battle im always rooting for the Italians as well!

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
All the games are a good battle im always rooting for the Italians as well!
yeah i always like the Italians. I feel sorry for Parisse. an amazing player but never had an amazing international team to back him up.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Just watched Ireland v England ladies as a warm up, good game, much less stop/start than the men and a lot more ball in hand running.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Just watched Ireland v England ladies as a warm up, good game, much less stop/start than the men and a lot more ball in hand running.

Missed that, but the womens games are always good, its a shame they dont get more exposure.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
France looking good.. it wales looking bad? Or a bit of both?? Either way good to see France bringing some form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Think Wales haven’t been at their best and France have been able to pounce and open them up.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
yeah a bit of both. Just a shame on the kicking. Parra missed 3 from 3.

The game would be over if he’d kicked all those as well. Still all to play for if wales score first in the 2nd half.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
well that was a proper face palm moment

When you just want to be swallowed by the pitch. What a shocker

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.