6 Nations time :)

Deleted member 103408

drink more beer and come on your welsh (my mrs is from wales so its allowed)

Reactions: ChrisJKM

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Hope the Welsh bought a lottery ticket cause they incredibly lucky tonight, now if they've used all that luck up? I wonder if Scotland have patted the same lucky stone or will they win on sheer talent tomorrow, personally as long it’s a home win I don’t care.:bleh:

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Well, looked like an easy win till the yellow card and the Scotland switched off gifting Italy so much room down the wing, still, a win is a win, now Ireland v England, second half to come, almost made it home to see the start but not quite, bloody red traffic lights!

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Solid from England today. A good game and well worked win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Are you still alive @ChrisJKM

Unless i am watching the wrong sport, England did well over France (men and women), Ireland did well against scotland and the Welsh did well against the Italians.

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
England looked great again today. Totally different style of play. Lucky with the penalty try and not to suffer a yellow card for the head slap but the game was already won by then.

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Are you still alive @ChrisJKM

Unless i am watching the wrong sport, England did well over France (men and women), Ireland did well against scotland and the Welsh did well against the Italians.
yeah still alive. Been busy at work and job hunting . rugbys been good so far. impressed by England. and glad Ireland put last week's crap day at the office behind them lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
England looked great again today. Totally different style of play. Lucky with the penalty try and not to suffer a yellow card for the head slap but the game was already won by then.

yeah great game by England. Only worry I had was the massive drop in tempo once the subs started rolling on. notably Mako Vunipola. hopefully hes ok for the Wales game !!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk