6L Cordoba TDI

Moser83

Jan 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Picking one of these up on Friday and was wondering what they share with the Ibiza? I imagine the dash is lifted straight from it but what about the body? The front end looks identical but I wouldn't put it past manufacturer to change bits. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moser83

Jan 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Bit the bullet and ordered a grille because mine was a little battered and fits a treat. Looking for a bonnet now and a bumper (possibly cupra) in platinum grey because they also have signs of the same incident I assume.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Moser83

Jan 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Cool. From what I can tell everything from the b pillar forward is identical. Interior obviously too. Just finding out what I can get easily from eBay if I need too. Plenty of ibiza's on there but not too many cordy's that shape!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Moser83

Jan 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Ive found it's pretty much everything forward of the boot. Rear doors are the same even! Rear light clusters aren't even tho they look the same, the inner parts have different mounting points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the bear1986

Jul 25, 2007
norwich
ah ok. what about front and rear seats from an Ibiza will they? and the gear knob and wheels? sorry for the questions but ive only ever had an Ibiza so this is a new one for me.

DanHX

Oct 7, 2013
ah ok. what about front and rear seats from an Ibiza will they? and the gear knob and wheels? sorry for the questions but ive only ever had an Ibiza so this is a new one for me.

Yes they'll fit. The Cordoba is pretty much an Ibiza with a box welded to the bum and some body work to suit.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.