95 Ron + aircon on + 4 passengers = slooooooowwwww

JKing

Cupra-R
Aug 9, 2003
Mansfield, Notts
photobucket.com
For the first time since I've had the car I had to put in £20 worth of 95 Asda cheap shite as I was running on fumes and needed to be somewhere. That coupled with the aircon on full bifter + an extra 44 stone on board + 80 degree heatsoak = slooooooooowwwwww Cupra.

Well I'm probably eggagerating a little but you can definetely tell the difference. Car is also suffering from a lack of TLC due to lack of spare time and 80 odd degree heat. Needs an oil change, maybe new plugs, new front pads and a damn good clean and de-swirl. Oh and I managed to scratch one of my alloys going into a multi story on sunday night :(.

Rant over!

Leat I'm getting to drive a 996 round Brunters on Saturday. Probably make the Cupra feel even slower though :(

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
4 passengers? so u got 3 people in the back? whoosh I hate having 2 in the back, 3 is mental, no leg room for a start, i always have to bring my seat forward. and then they just kick off the plastic crap on the front seats anyway!!

a fullyloaded cupra is gonna feel poor, especially if u come to a hill. and with heatsoak too :( its just a recipe for depression

JKing

Cupra-R
Aug 9, 2003
Mansfield, Notts
photobucket.com
yep 3 in the back, my gf, brother and his gf + my mate mate in the front. Lukily it was only to the station to drop my gf off. Don't think 3 blokes in the back wouldn't have been so comfortable

Last edited:

Dan.Payne

Oct 30, 2005
Over The Rainbow
Never had more that 1 person in the back i think i need more freinds. just to add ive been putting tesco's 99 super in and im really please with it. going to mod the air box this weekend CAI ect.

Dan

Jul 10, 2001
Bedfordshire
Visit site
I'll only ever take a maximum of two passengers, one in the front and one behind. I'm quite tall and have the drivers seat practically all the way back so i'll never have anyone sitting behind me.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.