A comprehenive list for thise in N.Ireland....

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
Have you been to autotune fella? the seem to have a decent reputation going by the amount of people that i know that have used them.
Discount carbulbs in comber does sets of HID's for less than £100 too and a decent bunch of lads, they may even fit them free.

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
I havn't used them, was have a nose into remap in ireland and knoew there was one about cookstown, did hear good things about them. HID's for less than £100!!!!?? just thought this list would be of some use to someone, can be difficult to find things in this country!!

Snoopcousins

Working the Guns!
Mar 18, 2005
Bangor
I have only good things to say about OBD-Auto-tune, great fellas and do a good job.
Brendy, is that where you got your HIDs?

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
Yup triple seven just outside cookstown, I got revo and stage 2 revo there, Aidan is hard work talking to but he does the job spot on, very quiet fella, his yard is a rally lovers paradise.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
No mate i got mine before they started selling them, otherwiase id have gotten them there, one of the blokes that works there is nicknamed breeks, he owns the white turbod nova that goes to the kirkistown gti trackdays, and is a member on rms, I was in a week or two ago picking up my iridium sparkplugs.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise