A few more laughs ....

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Here are the Top Ten Winners of an International Pun Contest:

The ability to make and understand puns is considered to be the

highest level of language development.

1. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger."

2. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

3. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

4. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies "Yes, I'm positive."

5. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.

6. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse."But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

7. A woman delivers a set of identical twins and decides to give them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, then you've seen Ahmal."

8. A group of friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to 'persuade' the friars to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

9. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him (Oh, dude, this is so bad, it's good ...) a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

10. And finally, there was the person who sent ten different puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.

===

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
A man hated his wife's cat and he decided to get rid of it.
He drove 20 blocks away from home and dropped the cat there.
The cat was already walking up the driveway when he approached his home.
The next day he decided to drop the cat 40 blocks away but the same thing happened.
He kept on increasing the number of blocks but the cat kept on coming home before him
At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right then left past the bridge, then right again and another right and so on until he reached what he thought was the perfect spot and dropped the cat there.
Hours later, the man called his wife at home and asked her, "Jen, is the cat there?"
"Yes, why do you ask?" answered the wife.
Frustrated, the man said, "Put that cat on the phone, I'm lost and I need directions".

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
After my wife died, I couldn't even look at another woman for 10 years. But now that I'm out of jail, I can honestly say it was worth it !

◼︎ Got an e-mail today from a "bored housewife 32, looking for some action!" I've sent her my ironing. That'll keep her busy!

◼︎ My wife asked if she could have a little peace and quiet while she cooked the dinner, so I took the batteries out of the smoke alarm!

◼︎ Anyone got an owner's manual for a wife? Mine's giving off a terrible whining noise!

◼︎ My wife apologised for the first time ever today. She said she's sorry she ever married me!

◼︎ My wife said I needed to be more in touch with my feminine side, so I crashed the car, burnt the dinner and ignored her all day for no reason!

◼︎ Scientists have discovered a certain food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90 per cent. It's called a wedding cake!

◼︎ Things turned really ugly at my house last night. The wife removed her makeup!

◼︎ My wife shouted at me this morning for not opening the car door for her. I would have, but I was too busy swimming to the surface!

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
If Fifty Shades of Grey had been written by a man

At the touch of her lips, it grew long and swollen. I sighed as she squeezed and pulled expertly. It was the best balloon giraffe I'd seen.

Staring at her naked body, I asked what she wanted. She told me to go for something between a smack and a stroke. So I went for a smoke.

'How do you feel about using toys in the bedroom?' she asked.

'Fine,' I said, 'But I can't see how we're going to fit a Scalextric in here.'

Her body tensed and quivered as she felt wave after wave flow through it. I probably should've told her about the new electric fence.

As I lay there on the floor, my naked body covered in treacle and whipped cream, I heard those inevitable words . . . 'Clean up on aisle 3.'

'Are you ready to be tortured in a way only a woman can torture a man?' she asked. I nodded nervously. 'OK' she said and ate half my chips.

Frantically I tore off her dress, bra and knickers. My heart was racing but I just managed to close the wardrobe door before she got home.

'Hurt me!' she begged, leaning over the dining table expectantly.

'OK,' I replied, 'Your turkey's too dry and your sprouts are overcooked.'

She leant over the kitchen table. 'Smack that bottom,' she squealed, 'Smack it hard!'

'I am,' I said, 'But the ketchup just won't come out.'

They asked me to smear their naked bodies with the produce from my herb garden but I just couldn't do it. Too many women, not enough thyme.

'I'm your slave,' she said breathlessly, 'Make me feel completely helpless and worthless.' So I locked her in the shed and went to the pub.

Her body trembled and shook.'I can't wait any longer, do it now!' she cried. 'OK,' I said and got the winter duvet from the airing cupboard.

My tongue flicked in and out, in and out, faster and faster until she was completely helpless. No woman can resist a good lizard impression.

'I'm a bad girl,' she whispered, 'Punish me in a way only a real man can!'

'Alright,' I said and left my wet towels on the bathroom floor.

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
TWO Aussies were out hunting in the outback and came upon a huge hole in the ground.

They approached it and were amazed at its size.

The first said, "Wow mate, that's some hole. I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is."

The second said, "There's an old gear box over there. Let's throw it in and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

So, they picked up the heavy gear box, carried it over to the hole, counted one-two-three and heaved it in.

As they were standing there, looking over the edge of the hole, a goat come crashing through the underbrush, ran up to the hole and without hesitation, jumped in head first.

While they were standing there staring at each other in amazement, they peered into the hole, trying to figure out what that was all about.

Just then an old farmer sauntered up. "G'day, you blokes didn't happen to see my goat?"

The first hunter said, "Funny you should ask. We were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doing about a 160 KPH and jumped head first into this hole!"

The old farmer said, "Nah, that's impossible! I had him chained to a gear box.
================

p.s. I've started driving again after Accident 13th Sept ... right arm still feeling not anywhere near 100 %,reckon only back to 70 % but taking it easy...so nice to get back in the R ! Got to decide now whether to keep the beast...had it from new....2012...or get another Car? This Leon been really good to me,so reliable ...touch wood .

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
p.s. I've started driving again after Accident 13th Sept ... right arm still feeling not anywhere near 100 %,reckon only back to 70 % but taking it easy...so nice to get back in the R ! Got to decide now whether to keep the beast...had it from new....2012...or get another Car? This Leon been really good to me,so reliable ...touch wood .
Glad you're back in the driving seat! Does it still make you smile when you put your foot down?

One thing I always struggle with on buying a car is how it's been treated etc you don't have that issue with yours having from new...

That and it's speed blue, us speed blue Cupra R's need to stick together isn't that right @Legojon lol

Reactions: colsy

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Jings, confusion was in charge for a moment there, your last punchline was after the medical update and it had me scratching my head.

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
I've been hinting for a nice new exhaust system or alloy wheels for Xmas. Sadly nothing under the tree resembles that :( (I'm hoping it will appear Xmas Eve via courier!) :)

Reactions: Jimbobcook

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
An Irishman is 6 floors up on a block of flats when a fire starts. The fire brigade arrive and Paddy goes to the window.
"Jump mate, jump into the blanket and we will catch you" Shouts the firemen holding a big sheet.
"NO!, I know you English people don't like us paddys, If I jump you'll move the blanket" Shouted Paddy.
"We won't, JUMP NOW" shouts the firemen.
"Put the blanket on the floor and move awy and then I'll jump" shouts Paddy.

---------------------------------------------------

Wife sends a text message to her husband on a really cold winter morning: Windows are totally frozen, will not open.

Husband replies: “Carefully pour some warm water over it and tap the edges first with your hand, if that doesn’t work, then gently with a hammer.”

15 minutes later, the wife texts back: “Oh no, I think the laptop is now totally gone.”
-----------------------------------------------------
Mother: "How was school today, Patrick?"

Patrick: "It was really great mum! Today we made explosives!"

Mother: "Ooh, they do very fancy stuff with you these days. And what will you do at school tomorrow?"

Patrick: "What school?"
------------------------------------------------

Doctor, doctor, my wooden leg is giving me a lot of pain.

Why's that?

My wife keeps hitting me over the head with it.

Doctor, doctor, my hair's coming out. Can you give me something to keep it in?

Certainly - how about a paper bag?

Doctor, doctor, people keep ignoring me.

Next, please!

Doctor, doctor, I feel like a pair of curtains.

Pull yourself together!

Doctor, doctor, I feel like a bridge.

What's come over you?

Two cars and a bus!

Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking I'm a spoon.

Sit there and don't stir.

Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking I'm a billiard ball.

Get back in the queue.

Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking I'm a pack of cards.

I'll deal with you later.

Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking there's two of me.

One at a time, please.

Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking I'm a dog.

Lie down on the couch and I'll examine you.

I can't. I'm not allowed on the furniture.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Observing the baby one night a wife found her husband standing over their baby's cot. Silently she watched him. As he stood looking down at the sleeping infant, she saw on his face a mixture of emotions: disbelief, doubt, delight, amazement, enchantment, skepticism. Touched by this unusual display and the deep emotions it aroused, with eyes glistening she slipped her arm around her husband. "A penny for your thoughts" she said. "It's amazing!" he replied. "I just can't see how anybody can make a cot like that for only $67.50".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her boyfriend was dying. She was by his bedside when he said something with a weak voice "There's something I must confess". "Shhh" she said "There's nothing to confess. Everything is alright". "No, I must die in peace" he said "I slept with your sister, your best friend and your co-worker". "I know" she whispered "That's why I poisoned you. Now close your eyes".
------------------------------------------------------------------------
TWO Aussies were out hunting in the outback and came upon a huge hole in the ground.

They approached it and were amazed at its size.

The first said, "Wow, that's some hole. I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is."

The second said, "There's an old gear box over there. Let's throw it in and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

So, they picked up the gear box, carried it over to the hole, counted one-two-three and heaved it in.

As they were standing there, looking over the edge of the hole, a goat come crashing through the underbrush, ran up to the hole and without hesitation, jumped in head first.

While they were standing there staring at each other in amazement, they peered into the hole, trying to figure out what that was all about.

Just then an old farmer sauntered up "G'day, you blokes didn't happen to see my goat?"

The first hunter said, "Funny you should ask. We were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doing about a 100 MPH and jumped head first into this hole!"

The old farmer said, "Nah, that's impossible! I had him chained to a gear box."
---------------------------------------------------------------

Fifty-one years ago, Herman James, a North Carolina mountain man, was drafted by the Army. On his first day in basic training, the Army issued him a comb. That afternoon the Army barber sheared off all his hair. On his second day, the Army issued Herman a toothbrush. That afternoon the Army dentist yanked seven of his teeth. On the third day, the Army issued him a jock strap. The Army has been looking for Herman for 51 years.
---------------------------------------------------------------
A man went to his lawyer and told him "My neighbour owes me $500 and he won't pay up. What should I do?"

"Do you have any proof he owes you the money?" asked the lawyer.

"Nope" replied the man.

"Okay, then write him a letter asking him for the $1,000 he owed you" said the lawyer.

"But it's only $500" replied the man.

"Precisely. That's what he will reply and then you'll have your proof!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------

A car was pulled over by a policeman. The driver hesitantly halts. The policeman told the driver that because he had been wearing his seatbelt, he had just won $2,000 dollars in the state-wide safety competition.

The policeman asks "Are you happy? What are you going to do with the money?" "Well yes, I will get some driving lessons and get a driver's license" the driver answered.

The woman in the passenger seat yelled "Oh, don't listen to him. He's a real jerk when he's drunk".

This woke up the guy in the back seat, who took one look at the cop and moaned "I knew we wouldn't get too far in a stolen car".

At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a voice said, in Spanish "Are we over the border yet?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Stevie Wonder rings Tiger Woods and says "how do you fancy a round of golf"
Tiger says, "I didn't think you would be able to play Stevie"
Stevie explains how he had a caddy put a device in each hole that emits a constant high pitched tone and he can tune an earpiece into, which tells him the direction and distance to it.
Tiger says, "you have to understand Stevie I am a pro golfer, it will be too much of a mismatch"
Stevie says, "OK well tell you what, a million dollars says I win or are you chicken"
Tiger says "OK done, when do you want to play?"
Stevie says "any night this week"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe: "This morning my dad gave me soap flakes instead of corn flakes for breakfast".
Sam: "I bet you were mad".
Joe: "Mad? I was foaming at the mouth!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sister Mary Ann, who worked for a home health agency, was out making her rounds visiting homebound patients when she ran out of gas. As luck would have it, a Texaco Gasoline station was just a block away. She walked to the station to borrow a gas can and buy some gas.

The attendant told her that the only gas can he owned had been loaned out, but she could wait until it was returned.

Since Sister Mary Ann was on the way to see a patient, she decided not to wait and walked back to her car. She looked for something in her car that she could fill with gas and spotted the bedpan she was taking to the patient.

Always resourceful, Sister Mary Ann carried the bedpan to the station, filled it with gasoline, and carried the full bedpan back to her car.

As she was pouring the gas into her tank, two Baptists watched from across the street. One of them turned to the other and said "If it starts, I'm turning Catholic!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: BadBoy03

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
A golfer in Ireland hooks his drive into the woods..Searching for his
ball, he finds a little Leprechaun lying flat on his back, a bump on
his head and golf ball beside him.

Horrified, the golfer gets his water bottle from
the cart and pours it over the little guy, reviving him.

'Arrgh! What happened?' the Leprechaun asked.

'I'm afraid I hit you with my golf ball,' the golfer says.

'Oh, I see. Well, ye got me fair and square. Ye get three wishes, so
whaddye want?'

'Thank God, you're all right!' the golfer answers in relief. 'I don't
want anything, I'm just glad you're OK, and I apologize.' And the
golfer walks off.

'What a nice guy,' the Leprechaun says to himself. ' I have to do
something for him. I'll give him the three things I would want... a
great golf game, all the money he ever needs, and a fantastic sex
life.'

A year goes by and the golfer is back. On the same hole, he again hits
a bad drive into the woods and the Leprechaun is there waiting for
him.

'Twas me that made ye hit the ball here,' the little guy says. 'I just
want to ask ye, how's yer golf game?'

'My game is fantastic!' the golfer answers. 'I'm an internationally
famous golfer now.' He adds, 'By the way, it's good to see you're all
right.'

'Oh, I'm fine now, thank ye. I did that fer yer golf game, yeknow. And
tell me, how's yer money situation?'

'Why, it's just wonderful!' the golfer states. 'When I need cash, I
just reach in my pocket and pull out 100Euro bills I didn't even know
were there!'

'I did that fer ye also.' And tell me, how's yer sex life?'

The golfer blushes, turns his head away in embarrassment, and says
shyly, 'It's OK.'

'C'mon now,' urged the Leprechaun, 'I'm wanting to know if I did a
good job. How many times a week?'

Blushing even more, the golfer looks around then whispers, 'Once,
sometimes twice a week.'

'What??' responds the Leprechaun in shock. 'That's all? Only once or
twice a week?'

'Well,' says the golfer, 'I figure that's not bad for a Catholic
priest in a small parish.'

Reactions: BadBoy03

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Many aspects of human sexuality are puzzling. Take celibacy, for example. This can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by environmental factors.

While attending a Marriage Encounter Weekend, Tony and Julie listened to the instructor declare, 'It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.'

He addressed the men. 'Can you each name and describe your wife's favourite flower?'

Tony leaned over, touched Julie's arm gently and whispered, 'Self-raising, isn't it?'

Thus began Tony's life of celibacy.

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
A woman arrived at a party and while scanning the guests, she spotted an attractive man standing across the room, alone.

She approached him, smiled and said, “Hello, my name is Carmen.”

He replied, “That is a beautiful name. Is it a family name?”

She answered, “No, as a matter of fact, I gave it to myself. It represents the two things that I enjoy most – cars and men.
Therefore, that's what I called myself".
Then she asked, “What’s your name?”

He answered, “B.J. Titsengolf”

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Moshe was sitting at the bar staring at his drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to him, grabs his drink and gulps it down in one swig and menacingly says,
Thanks Jew Boy, whatcha going to do about it?"
Moshe burst into tears.
Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY.
I can’t stand to see a man crying. What’s your problem?"
"This is the worst day of my life," Moshe says.
"I'm a complete failure.
I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me.
When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance.
I left my wallet in the cab I took home.
I found my wife in bed with the postman and then my dog bit me."
"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all.
I buy a drink; drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve;
then you show up and drink the whole thing!
"But enough about me, how's your day going?"

Reactions: kanyewest