A picture of my unfitted coilovers.

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
I have a set of V-maxxx coilies bought second hand off a m8 on here for £150 ABSOLUTELY well worth it! my rear end is probably the lowest out of the Mk4 lot! :funk: pluss i havent taken out the adjuster cups out of the yet....

the front could do with being lower....is there anyway i can achieve this as they are already on its lowest setting?

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
my rear end is probably the lowest out of the Mk4 lot!

really? :lol:

Foto-JRBB7ZAR.jpg

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
:lol: sorry to burst your AIR bubble!! but that is a picture of an ibiza on AIR cusion suspension lol and i meant on this forum, barring the pic when Rash had his rear shocks out (or what ever it was he did to get his dangly bits scraping on the tarmac)

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
Got mine in and got a few problems;

-Didnt get an adjuster key thing, anyone know where to get one saves me messaging the guy and getting one all the way from Berlin
-My dad says they look bigger than the suspension which is on mine currently, is this true? or Correct?, got a 1.2 ibiza

Just can see my luck they wont fit or something will go wrong :lol:

LUFC

hi
just fitted the same coilovers to mine the fronts wound all the way down their but doesn't seem to be much clearance betwwen the coilover and the wheel is the ok?
also i havnt had chance to buy the shortened drop link whill it be ok for a few days until i buy them?

Your help would be much appreciated as my cars currently in pieces.

griff

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
as long as you're not going for serious drops (over around 60mm iirc) you shouldn't have any problems with the standard droplinks imo. mine's down around 45mm and there seems to be about 30mm clearance between droplink and the driveshaft..

LUFC

ok cheers but its the space between the tyre and the coilover ther about and inch or so thats it, is that ok.
its just with the standard set up theirs a massive gap between the tyre and suspension strut bit.

holmesy55

Feb 15, 2007
Northern Ireland
whats the verdict with these then? good quality?

i know more often than not you get what you pay for but i really want coilovers now and if they arent causing any problems and people think they are good enough il have to purchase a set. :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members