a PROPER North East meet :)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Yeah no worries. I've done needle sweep, digital mph and XDS on my car. You'll have to have a search and see what you want to do and how to do it!

Oh, and I realigned my xenons with it too :)

DGF264

Jul 15, 2010
County Durham
I'll just get u to put all manner of things on..lol.. Digital mph sounds cool as well! XDS? Don't the xenons auto realign and 'check' themselves everytime they come on? (Mine go up n down & left to right lol) :)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
XDS is like the electronic diff on the car. Essentially works by braking the inside wheel when you turn at speed. There's 3 settings so I turned mine up, it may well have reset though if the car had a software update. The xenons to have some start up procedure but I think that's just to like determine the level of ground your on. After lowering mine the xenons were way out, I literally couldn't see anything. Didn't realise I could realign them using VCDS until the other week!

DGF264

Jul 15, 2010
County Durham
Hey Jarre.. Had a look in the MK2 Leon Vag Com guide. I would like the beep when locking/unlocking the car, and I think the digital MPH & needle sweep (if these can be done on mine) :) My car is lowered also..but my lights seem ok on an evening..maybe worth checking the alignment though, I dunno :) Cheers!!

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
If you take note of where to find them then we can do that :) it's up to you whether you want to re-align them. As long as the car is on a flat surface then it can be done, takes bout 2 minutes to do!

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
So tomorrow between 11-11.30? Might not be able to make it now as having a matress delivered at some point tomorrow. Hopefully it will be delivered early so I can make it. If I can make it Jarre did you want to meet somewhere before hand and drive up?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
'Twas fun :) Thanks again Jarre for VCDS. Very happy I've got big digital speed display back.

...now I need to borrow it again to log my car :(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise