A year in..

Matty_mk6FR

Matty_Cupra300
Oct 23, 2018
A0F09B8A-108A-468D-8A26-18885F21B8F8.jpeg
I’ve had my 95PS FR for just over a year now, and thought I’d give my opinion for anyone who’s interested..

it’s a gorgeous car to look at, I went for the monsoon grey with 18 inch alloys originally, however when they swapped to magnetic grey I wasn’t a fan, so opted for mystery blue instead. Due to this change, I would have been waiting another 2/3 months for the car to be built, however I chose to get a stock one and add the seat accessory 18 inch alloys on, which in my opinion suit the colour really well. LED lights weren’t standard when I specced the car, however I am glad I chose them as an option, as I feel they make the car stand out even more. The interior is worlds apart from its competitors, however I chose the option of having an armrest as I felt it was missing. The infotainment screen is clear and quick to respond, and looks the part. The main gripe I have with this car is the rattles coming from the plastics, which I can’t trace back to anything. And the fact it comes with wind down windows in the back, it’s 2019...
For such a small engine, it drives really well, however I feel a 6th gear wouldn’t be a miss for motorway driving. In terms of size, it’s the perfect car for what I use it for. It’s took a family of 4 to London twice, fits a child seat in no bother, and never skipped a beat in 12 months.

Reactions: Jamesb9811

ayrshiredude

Dec 2, 2017
I have the 115 and really like the car. Yes it's not perfect but, compared to my previous Fiesta Zetec S it drives as well, is way more economical and better equipped. Thankfully I don't really get any rattles expect on very rough surfaces. I have the standard stock one but really wish I had the LED headlights but this would have been a further 4 - 5 months wait so probably not really worth it. I purchased the arm rest for under £100 and fitted it myself, really adds to the interior I think. Had it for coming up on 2 years now and not had any issues, apart from the seat belt recalls. Not sure what I will go for next but perhaps another one but this time the FR Sport???

Olsun

May 10, 2019
Hi I also have the 115 tsi dsg engine and it runs good. But im interested about the arm rest how did you do it?

Skickat från min H8266 via Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.