A3 Airvents

Morning guys,

Do any of you splendid fellows happen to know the part numbers of the connectors one would use when replacing the standard airvents in a Toledo 1.8 20v for ones from an Audi S3. Where's best to splice the wires into, am i right in thinking that the ashtray light is the preferred option if so does are they any wiring diagrams floating around showing which wire is which.

I can lay my grubby hands on a set S3 Airvents for £90 (Inc V.A.T) from my local Audi dealership so it looks like i'll have something to do in the new year. :D

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Degudodger said:
Morning guys,

Do any of you splendid fellows happen to know the part numbers of the connectors one would use when replacing the standard airvents in a Toledo 1.8 20v for ones from an Audi S3. Where's best to splice the wires into, am i right in thinking that the ashtray light is the preferred option if so does are they any wiring diagrams floating around showing which wire is which.

I can lay my grubby hands on a set S3 Airvents for £90 (Inc V.A.T) from my local Audi dealership so it looks like i'll have something to do in the new year. :D

hey mate, when you have fitted them, would be well interested in seeing some piccies!!! :D

cupra fan

Nov 30, 2001
norfolk
Visit site
Fitted side and centre aivents from a s3 in mine, ended up slaving the wires into the main side light switch, works brilliant and really lifts the interior look! one thing you will have to do is put a small hole into each heating duct to run the wire through!
good luck and enjoy the mod

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.