About to sell Seat Ibiza MK2 cupra GTi 16v - white

mcdreameruk

Jun 6, 2006
I have a beloved and fairly rare nowadays (ive seen lots of different coloured 16v but never a white one. The thing is a beast as anyone who has owned / or had a brave friend who let you drive his.

4 spanking tyres (cheaper lows on back but soft continentals on front with plenty of miles in them), new shock tops, new spring on drivers side as bottom of coiil had snapped, lower weishbone and rollbar rubbers, new rear drivers caliper, more stuff to follow (going to find reciepts for parts)(everyone knows the GTi handles like a dream, but emphasises every crack in the road in return for it.

The dreaded ISV problem occurred to me (should of realised about white grease around ISV intake, piad £150 for replacement which is not Volkswagen but comes from a company in Germany who produce patent parts. Wanting £1200 for it (88,00 geniuine mils), a gallon of fuel and a battery charge and the rare GOLF 16v Gti deustchabeast kicks in. Fat powerflow exausht with custom fitting. Photos on serious request.

Happy contemplating owning the most fun/powerful at somtetimes scary hot hatch produced, polo chassis/golf engine, simple but genuis, show me another 150bhp 2.0l car weigh under 1 ton, the power to weight ratio is good. I will miss her greatly but my life is changing purpose now

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.