Abs traction control light and tyre pressure sensor light on

Awan Akbar2002

Nov 4, 2018
Hello everyone last night coming back from work my 3 lights came on at the same time .Abs traction control light and type pressure sensor light. I switched off the engine and start again and there were no warning lights .so is anyone can tell me what is all about ?I have Seat leon 1.9 TDI 105bhp 07 plate.
Many thanks

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
If one of the wheel speed sensors fails, things like ABS and TC will be disabled. Anything unusual happen on the journey home? I'd just check all 4 tyre pressures and if there ok, wait and see if happens again.

Awan Akbar2002

Nov 4, 2018
THANKS Legojon , I did check the tyre pressure and nothing was unusual. I switched off the engine and start again but luckily no lights came on.i also checked all the fuses with fuse tester and all the fuses are ok.

Reactions: Legojon

Awan Akbar2002

Nov 4, 2018
Hello again
Few days later my abs trc and tyre pressure lights came on again.....as I've read on the forum that it could be a abs sensor..can any one tell me how much it will cost to fix?
Thanks in advance .

Awan Akbar2002

Nov 4, 2018
If one of the wheel speed sensors fails, things like ABS and TC will be disabled. Anything unusual happen on the journey home? I'd just check all 4 tyre pressures and if there ok, wait and see if happens again.
The problem came back again and I finally went to the garage just before the lockdown. And After they scan they found the that rear wheel hub and faulty abs sensor. So paid 170 + change the break fluid so so far no issue .

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.