Abt....for £500!!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
It is a bargain, normally £2k. I think the whole cars a bargainnwith that upgrade. Who wouldn’t tick that box for £500???

Can’t see the official supplier in the UK being too happy.

Deleted member 103408

But its only for what 150 cars, I am sure they sold it to him as an advertising benefit :)

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
This would be amazing. Any ideas what it would do to fuel economy

If you are thinking that a remap will make you use more fuel then it’s all bol***ks really it’s how you use your right foot. I’m running 370+bhp, @theoldboy is running 500+bhp and on a 3hr drive to Meet we both averaged around 38.9mpg, but of course if you are heavy footed then you will use more fuel like most cars do anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neil Francis

Jan 28, 2019
Cambridgeshire
If you are thinking that a remap will make you use more fuel then it’s all bol***ks really it’s how you use your right foot. I’m running 370+bhp, @theoldboy is running 500+bhp and on a 3hr drive to Meet we both averaged around 38.9mpg, but of course if you are heavy footed then you will use more fuel like most cars do anyway.

Where do I sign up!

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
A factory backed ABT upgrade for £500 is a no-brainer really. If you didn't tick that box you'd be mad!!!
People saying that it's expensive at £38k need only look to the TCR Golf to see that it's at least £38k when you option it 'like for like' to match the Cupra. Also, if the £500 ABT map can be applied to any new Cupra that would be insane!!!

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
A factory backed ABT upgrade for £500 is a no-brainer really. If you didn't tick that box you'd be mad!!!
People saying that it's expensive at £38k need only look to the TCR Golf to see that it's at least £38k when you option it 'like for like' to match the Cupra. Also, if the £500 ABT map can be applied to any new Cupra that would be insane!!!

If you want one be quick....looks like the uk will only get 150.

stig

Jan 27, 2019
I’m fortunate to have a Carbon Edition - would he great if i could add the ABT tune to it!

They report that the R comes with carbon mirror caps and rear wing - two things I’d also like to put on my ST (as neither are carbon on the carbon edition despite what the article says).

Here’s hoping...

Reactions: Damo H

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Apparently not every so slightly different size which is unusual, SEAT usually use the same mirrors on about 6 different cars.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.