Accessories Brochure 2006

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
Does anyone know if there is a new brochure for accessories, as the one I have doesn't have the new Leon in it? My dad is eager to see if there are any accessories, and even the showroom we visited gave us the same accessory book???

try this online

http://seatepac.gedas.co.uk/model.aspx?group=NEWLEON&model=LEON%202006%20>

slo2mad

Motor Vehicle Technician
Mar 12, 2003
oxfordshire
Visit site
slo2mad

how are you finding your tdi after the cupra? the reason i ask is that i had the cupra and now have a tdi sport (remapped) i pine for a new cupra.

I always wanted the R:cry:

I would love the new cupra and also wanted the "R" (especially after test driving one for an afternoon) but with the wife and kids i have to have a sensible side ;) thats why i plumped for the TDi Sport.

I miss the cupra for: outright acceleration (from lights etc), looks (I loved the deep bumpers and side skirts) and 6 disc cd autochanger.

I love my TDi for: Comfort (the seats are amazing), looks and colour (zenith is the best IMHO), fuel economy (fill up only once a month instead of twice) and torque on the motorway (goes like :censored: off a stick).

I want to remap but this time of year money is tight so i'll be looking again around spring.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.