Added some garnish to FR

pege63

Apr 10, 2018
Borders
Added some garnish, think it suit the spec.

b4a116618aada9dcb2eaeeded6eef646.jpg

738cb2ddb94f8d7acc534d96f123b71f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
Im currently waiting my new 1.5 TSI EVO to arrive but i have bought some things.. My car is coming with 18" wheels but i got em with winter tyres, so i bought another 18" set and got tyres on wheels today. Also bought KW Variante 2 coilover kit and it arrived also today. And later this month i will get K&N panel filter to replace oem paper one. So i have plenty stuff to change to car when i get it at first week of June :bounce:

Ibiza-KJ-KW-V2-kit_and_18inch-wheels_and_tyres.jpg
Ibiza-KJ-KW-V2-kit-1.jpg
Ibiza-KJ-KW-V2-kit-2.jpg

SpeedyTomato

May 4, 2018
Finland
Also asked some prices from Martelius, exhaust system company here in Finland, how much costs custom exhaust system built to 1.5 TSI EVO since noone makes anything yet. They applied me that stainless system:

Downpipe 700€ + CAT of my choice 179-415€ and cat-back 1000-1200€ depending of tailpipes. But since 1.5 evo has these fake outlets.. dunno about tailpipes then or can those be modified to actually work.. will see hehe

pege63

Apr 10, 2018
Borders
Im currently waiting my new 1.5 TSI EVO to arrive but i have bought some things.. My car is coming with 18" wheels but i got em with winter tyres, so i bought another 18" set and got tyres on wheels today. Also bought KW Variante 2 coilover kit and it arrived also today. And later this month i will get K&N panel filter to replace oem paper one. So i have plenty stuff to change to car when i get it at first week of June :bounce:

Tidy stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise