Advice needed - Logs attached

Jonzy

Advice - Logs attached - Updated results!

Did 2 tonight logging 003,020 & 115 - running esso 97sul .. heres the results

1st one is a 3rd gear run

Clicky

2nd is a 4th gear run

Clicky

Advice welcomed, I know the MAF is reading low but im concerned about the CF stablisation being high... poss due to the MAF? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonzy

Picked up a new maf this morning (ecp £60), will relog it again tonite and fingers crossed it should solve the problem :)

Jonzy

Cheers fella, hope it works otherwise im in the same situation as you.... same error code!

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
MAF is just over 1/2 what it should be reading.. so plenty to be fixed by a working one being in there.

Jonzy

Just fitted it in the carpark, took it for a drive and it feels slower, much slower. Will do a tba tonight and then re-log it.

Is the aqx engine dbw?

Last edited by a moderator:

Simon L

Audi TTS
Sep 24, 2004
Glasgow
Didnt know AQX came in the Ibiza. Thought it was only AYP.

Also, youre block 020 logs, the CF's values are very high. This shows a high amount of retard. Yes? No?

Jonzy

I passed judgement too early on the new maf, its transformed the car. Maf logs at midnight when the 'private airfield' is queit ;)

Im hoping that the CF's should drop now... only vagcom can tell.

Jonzy

Took it for a little run and logged this

Clicky

CF's are 0's and peaked 136g/s @ 100% load

Will get a better run tonight for a real result, but its looking good :D :D :D :D

Jonzy

Cant remeber, possibly 2nd - just backed it off in the traffic and pinned it :cry: :D

Jonzy

Just got back from another logging session - looks like the new maf has solved the
problem

Clicky

4th gear run

Comments welcome :)

Jonzy

yep, think the speed was indicating 125-30. Woulda pushed further but didnt see the need and was running out of road.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.