ADVICE REQUIRED.

Jan 21, 2020
Just a quick one , am I to assume that all rns315's are the same as theres one out of a crashed 2013 passat on Ebay 4 sale ?

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
If anything the later models ones should have all the options you need, which a 2013 should be.

You need to make sure it comes with the security code, if not it's pretty much worthless.

Double check before you buy!!

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
I have an RCD510, touch screen radio and 6 disc CD player. It's not DAB and doesn't have sat nav, but I've got a hard drive plugged into the USB port in the car and got all my music on there and can access it through the touch screen. I like it, think i paid £150 for it quite a few years back.

As R3k1355 stated, make sure you get a code. However mine didn't, and all the dealer needs is a number off of the unit somewhere and they put it in their computer and it returns a security key; it's practically instantaneous and borderline criminal that the dealers can charge you for it.

Benmk2cupra

Feb 8, 2020
Your cupra sounds like mine although I did pay more but I'm well happy. Mines done 46k miles and I think it's been garaged all its life. By the time it had its first mot it had only done 15k miles. And some years only done 1700 miles. Got the cam follower and o ring to be changed when the oil pickup pipe is changed then going to get stage 1 map and will then acquire parts ready for stage 2. They are awesome cars.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members