Aero front bumper, opinions on this

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Looks right but thats a pic nicked off the seat site i belive , Dont forget all the aftermarket kits wont be made of the same material so will be more prone too cracking/stone chips

fellowsuk

Apr 2, 2008
Sunny Wolverhampton!
a made the mistake of buying these bumpers dont buy them their fiberglass replica's! their no good!

were did you buy your kit from? i emailed one site where the entire kit is alittle over £500 they said its fiberglass and then gel'd? they said 100% perfect fit, do you think it would be a waste of time, it is half the price of stealers.

what material is best?

Cupra Jim

Nov 18, 2009
Coventry
Have you tried this company, they advertise on ebay and claim that they supply original SEAT bumpers it priced at £355,

Item no 370284271384 - company advertising is Stone Acre Motor Group

Hope it helps

BAGZ

Oct 8, 2009
bathgate west lothian
were did you buy your kit from? i emailed one site where the entire kit is alittle over £500 they said its fiberglass and then gel'd? they said 100% perfect fit, do you think it would be a waste of time, it is half the price of stealers.

what material is best?

i got the bumpers from the link in post 1.
the problems i had was the front bumper was 5" to small, raer 2 1/2" to small. the vents were built in to the bumpers and had to be painted black to give the efect. ther was no danger these bumpers would fit any mk2 leon!
after being outbidded on every bumper on ebay i went to stealers and got the right ones. glad i did they look great and the fiberglass ones would not have looked good atol!!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Look on ebay for a Non Aero Cupra bumper set. There are usually some for sale on there cheap as oddly people change them for the Aero bumpers. Will be cheaper, OEM and will look better too :) :cartman: :cheeky: :lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.