Aero Wiper Problems

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
I got arms and blades from VAG Parts. well good service, but cannot remember how much they were.
i cut my blade down and that was about 1 1/2 yrs ago...only just gotta change them now.....not a big issue to cut them down.....depends on if you have patience....my experience of the modding fraternity is that if it aint instant it aint worth doing.......but if a jobs worth doing, its worth doing properly!

the only thing i can think of is bum blades.....if the rubber is old and perished it wont flex with the window or turn over smoothly on the back wipe.......are they new blades? they should be well supple!

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Did they come as standard with your car mate?

My friend has them on his 02 Bora (non standard) and says they're not all that much different... so I'm unsure as to whether or not I should switch over... my standard blades I have no problem with.

SJFISHER67

Are you talkin' to me?
CHR15B said:
Did they come as standard with your car mate?

My friend has them on his 02 Bora (non standard) and says they're not all that much different... so I'm unsure as to whether or not I should switch over... my standard blades I have no problem with.

Yeah mate totally standard, and they are some times noisy (compared the the wipers I had on my former Toledo)

Nathanio

May 26, 2005
West Sussex
www.w1pcs.co.uk
Ahh ok so you prob got same ones as me!

I must say the new Bosch ones I got are more floppy than previous ones i've brought and better shaped from the box. They definetly clean the screen better

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Yeah - I have no problems with my current ones so rather than having problems regarding price, bumpyness and size I'll stick to the standard ones.

mugly

CHR15B said:
I'm considering these myself, just don't fancy the idea of paying £100+ just to have a better screen wipe.

deffo worth it dude.
So much better, no lifting at 85/90mph

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
I fitted a set of Mk 4 golf arm's and floppy blades to my LCR about 6 weeks ago, have to say they are fantastic; smooth, silent and clear the screen perfectly, (and they look 10 times better than the standard ones too).

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.