After the blow up and fire!

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
As some may know, in Jan last year my LCR threw a rod and caught fire! I thought I might share a couple of before and after shots since I'm really quite proud of what I've achieved since then! :D
14012008075.jpg

This pic is of the engine as it sat after fire waiting to come home!
25012009051.jpg

25012009053.jpg

And this is now, still more to do, bit more subtle bling to add and a few bits still to replace
but getting there!!:)

Last edited:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
that looks spot on mate love the black charge pipe and inlet manny looks great .... im not sure if i want to polish mine up or get them done black now lol

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
i used to work there, ive moved in the company now but still pop in and talk to the lads and your car was there for i while so i spoke to the tech about it, somthing was goin on with the insurance company about the car being remapped so they didnt want to pay for the repair from what i can remember

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
Just fitted a set of these 5 watt LED's in rear lights (brake etc). At first I went for white led's but these made the lights look a bit err :gay: pink so i returned them for the red! Really nice deep red colour V bright and light much quicker than std! Got them from autobulbdirect and cant fault there service, as with all LED's they draw less current so I had to fit resistors 2x 6ohm 50 watt and no glowing upper brake light. I tried to photo them but not much to see really!
lamps.jpg

Next to fit Forge 16mm spacers with stud conversion, just gotta order studs from Bill. Then a set of indicator LED's!

Last edited:

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Oh, I dunno about that "Mr Shineybolts". like I said when I saw your pre-blowup engine bay, really nice subtle attention to detail.

I bet the pics don't do it justice.

Most people probably don't realise that you've gone round and changed the bolts to stainless ones, not forgetting that you cut each one to the right length AND smotth and polish the cut end....

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.