After the blow up and fire!

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
Mat black barBque paint on manifold and boost pipe for heat then burnished to get satin look! "Most people probably don't realise that you've gone round and changed the bolts to stainless ones, not forgetting that you cut each one to the right length AND smotth and polish the cut end...." Yep I am that sad!!! Also imported some fixings/bolts and all the heads line up, also if bolt is black, washer is stainless if bolt stainless then washer is black. Now working on making a black plain cover for washer bottle this time in wrinkle finish to match engine and airbox cover (from TT)! Also want to finish air intake idea, look in 1st pic just to left of battery!

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
Next little update thanks Coxw on here I got a pair of 16mm Forge spacers for rear of my car, thinkin about it I decided that a stud conversion would make wheel changes easier (you just know you'll be on the hard shoulder at 3am in the rain, with a flat), Badger5 sorted me out with longer studs and nuts!!
18032009096.jpg

Easy as, smear of stud lock/ loctite on threads, lock two nuts flat to flat on stun and wind in!
18032009098.jpg

Will need new 19mm nut covers since new nuts are, yep 19mm and will do fronts one day.
18032009100.jpg

After fitting tyre just inline with underside of wheel arch!
18032009101.jpg

Last edited:

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
looks really good an love the color of engine bay an wheels look good with spaacers, what power was car running when threw a rod? im thinking of going hybrid an not sure if 300 will be ok, heard rods are good to 340ish but want to see what peoples cars have failed on. thanks

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.