Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

Aimez

Yes I lowered the rear as far as it will go will lower the front a little more but wanted to get used to it first and more scared of lowering the front even after 6 months. Still forget went for a countryside drive last night to Lewes for a while and pulled into the United garage and had to stop sharpish as the forecourt was full of craters!
Kinda of upset as the car is done bar a couple of new ideas I have had, roll on next year and buying a flat!

Aimez

Okay spent about 5 hours cleaning the car today ready for GTI International next weekend (not done the inside in that time though!)

Washed using Born to be mild shampoo gaps cleaned with small brush, soaked lower panels and roof with Autoglym tar remover.
Wheels & tyres soaked in Bilberry wheel cleaner and cleaned arches and wheels with wheel brush.
Dried with plush trying towel and giant drying towel.
Polished bonnet and roof with Sonus sfx1, then sfx2 & then 3 on all other panels and door shuts.
Windows cleaned inside and out
Dressed rub strips with Chemical Guys trim gel.
Wheels polished with Chemical Guys wheel sealant
Dodo Juice Purple haze soft wax to finish, will add another layer tomorrow.

Pics with new window tints and rear lowered more than in old pics.

P1010363.jpg

P1010364.jpg

P1010368.jpg

P1010367.jpg

P1010366.jpg

P1010365.jpg

P1010369.jpg

Will add my new stickers tomorrow and give the inside a clean.
Anyone think I should lower the front more it is equal?

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
This is one of the few mk4's I really like. It really is looking stunning Aimez a credit to all your hard work. Now where are the photo's of your washing it in a bikini ;). I wouldnt drop it anymore either, sits perfect in my eyes.

Last edited:

Aimez

Just realised it is hard to tell with the front wheels on full lock but thanks for your views. Only reason I wound the rear all the way down is I know with the diesel engine the front it heavy already and the rear sits so much higher on all ibiza for some reason.

Curbed my wheel for the first time in nearly two years today rushing parking so am pretty annoyed painted over it so it it not so obvious but is a shame and I am annoyed with myself I am normally very careful.

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
That looks quality!

Some shine off it, your arm must have been ready to fall off!

Deleted member 13581

Looks good.

Will make sure i head over to see it next weekend at Inters.

OldSpeckledBen

Jun 8, 2010
Leicester
Just read through the whole thread and it looks amazing :thumbup: glad you kept going with the car after the problems you've had along the way,its definetly paid off.
The stance of the car in those latest pics is awesome :),especially the last pic.
Just can't wait to pick my Ibiza up now

Aimez

Volksgirls.co.uk it had started coming off after only a couple of months so I actually took it off after I took them pics got some new stickers now.

FMIC, no not going to stage two any more life has changed.

Thanks again for nice comments makes it all worth it in the end!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.