Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

rich RS

Ibiza 1.4 TSI ACT 150 FR
Aug 5, 2006
Driving some where!
Curbed my wheel for the first time in nearly two years today rushing parking so am pretty annoyed painted over it so it it not so obvious but is a shame and I am annoyed with myself I am normally very careful.

Don't worry Aimee, I have just done the same thing whilst in The Lake District a couple of weeks back. I had only been at our rented cottage half an hour, scrapped the wheel on a large stone whilst parking the car tight against a wall, so to leave room for cars to get passed (narrow road done from the cottage) so I was rather annoyed, I have used Touch-up paint on it for now! :(

Mat Lock

Carless Wonder
May 24, 2007
Purley, Surrey
www.mat-lock.net
I am used to long drives. I used to do Sussex to Leeds on a Friday evening, party all night at Digital Society, get a few hrs sleep in the cheap Etap Hotel and then drive all the way back to Sussex in the late morning. Roughly 4.4hrs each way although always more going up on a Friday evening traffic.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Looking good Aimez!

Car looks great with tints, tempted to do mine but can't be bothered just yet - sunglasses work for now!

How do you find the Weitecs?

Do they have a helper spring or just one spring on the fronts?

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
No rubbing back is as low as will go without removing adjusters which 1. I have no idea how to do and 2. not going to got to be slightly practical, maybe lower the front some more but can't be arsed really!

Have quote a big update but can't say what at the moment.

Ah right , my weitecs are fine on the back but are super low on the front and catch on corners at speed :( , mine are all the way down on the front ,I'll take a picture tonight to show how low yours will go all the way down :)

Big update hmm , spill!

Aimez

Alex-Oh no I worded it wrong they are all the way down on the back but doesn't need to go lower am happy with it, the front needs to go a bit lower I am just too lazy I hate taking wheels off I normally end up slipping and the wrench knocking the wheels a little. Is' your a diesel Alex? I am worried about the sump and I have to drive over a cattle grid every time I leave my house so cannot go too low anyway, I want to be able to drive at speed I want without worrying about it or it is silly IMO.

Adam-Rubber tubing dunno really never had the front wheels off can you see it with the wheels on I will go look?

New colour, er no I wish remember I am saving for a flat so not that kind of big update nothing that exciting really. Insurance have not been told yet will tell when I have told them and no doubt charged more but can't afford to just yet!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.