Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

Aimez

Looks nice that's a good pic, well I decided against bringing in a 3rd colour as if i do get another set of wheels can be any colour then and not clash with calipers, my 312 grooved discs look nice anyway i may put a Seat decal on them but not sure til everything is swapped about.

Death metal lol i used to listen to all that stuff when i was 18 lol! The reason i got the wheels candy red is I had the black look for 3 years and am bored of it, not like the car got a big engine in as a wow factor is it lol then black stealthy look all the way!

Dezeze

Jun 4, 2011
Swindon
Death metal lol i used to listen to all that stuff when i was 18 lol! : I'm 33, never grown out of the metal scene (I'm a lifer!) Although more Rock N Roll these days, these kids and there fringes!

The reason i got the wheels candy red is I had the black look for 3 years and am bored of it, not like the car got a big engine in as a wow factor is it lol then black stealthy look all the way![/QUOTE]

I may get mine wrapped just to hide the copious amounts of soot emitted from the arse end!

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Lol...Hardcore/Punk Rock is where it's at...jus' sayin'...:look:

What grooved discs are you running these days Aimez? I'm thinking I'll most likely be due a new set of pads/maybe discs this year :/

Last edited:

Aimez

I looked at EBC and the normal stuff and the prices were crazy for a stage 1 ibiza, i asked about and found people with hybrids and stage 2 running CRN which are the same price as the Audi/leon ones about £70 and you get club discount on another site lol. I got DS2500 pads bit OTT really lol as they are expensive!

I like all sorts of music, hip hop, punk, metal, indie, liking Rizzle kicks now might buy the album they are form Brighton which is local to me.

Dezeze

Jun 4, 2011
Swindon

You see, are you a "scener" I.e Offspring, ahem,Green Day (lol) punk , ahem, rocker, or are you an "old school" punk, I.e The Exploited, TSOL, GBH! Sham 69 etc punk rocker?

Hardcore all the way, although it does confuse me these days, I remember hardcore being bands such as Agnostic Front, Sick OF It All, Madball, Downset etc, but Hatebreed etc have brought the "thrash core" element to it! (and I love Hatebreed!)

I'll tell you what, new thread alert, top 10 of everything thread!

Aimez, I think you should "chick up" and go Barbie pink and electric White! ;):whistle:

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire

You see, are you a "scener" I.e Offspring, ahem,Green Day (lol) punk , ahem, rocker, or are you an "old school" punk, I.e The Exploited, TSOL, GBH! Sham 69 etc punk rocker?

Hardcore all the way, although it does confuse me these days, I remember hardcore being bands such as Agnostic Front, Sick OF It All, Madball, Downset etc, but Hatebreed etc have brought the "thrash core" element to it! (and I love Hatebreed!)

I'll tell you what, new thread alert, top 10 of everything thread!

Aimez, I think you should "chick up" and go Barbie pink and electric White! ;):whistle:

I've done walls of death to Sick Of it All, Hatebreed, Poison The Well, Send More Paramedics, pitted for Pennywise, The Movielife, Refused, AFI, Lagwagon etc, and am going seeing NOFX in June...so...you tell me? Also..I've seen Killswitch Engage, Metallica, Sepultura, Marilyn Manson, Will Haven, Fear Factory, Whitesnake, Bon jovi, Def Leppard plus Offspring, Greenday +100's more...so...you tell me.

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
I've done walls of death to Sick Of it All, Hatebreed, Poison The Well, Send More Paramedics, pitted for Pennywise, The Movielife, Refused, AFI, Lagwagon etc, and am going seeing NOFX in June...so...you tell me? Also..I've seen Killswitch Engage, Metallica, Sepultura, Marilyn Manson, Will Haven, Fear Factory, Whitesnake, Bon jovi, Def Leppard plus Offspring, Greenday +100's more...so...you tell me.

You better have seen rammstein, awesome stage shows!

Tapatalked on a Xperia Arc S

Dezeze

Jun 4, 2011
Swindon

Even though you've admitted on a public forum to have seen Bon Jovi live, your excused! Shame you haven't got Slayer in their though! Fave band and amazing live!

Aimez, I didn't think you were a girly girl,I was being a sarcastic ****! Precious princess' don't drive round in all black cars;)

Aimez

Rammstein must dig that out and slayer lol! Well glad you were being sarky lol, one claiper is not black people I much prefer it now. The car much more black than last year, with the outside b pillars, no side fr badges, tint and black S badges (no pics yet as only done one) it does look very black lol.

Aimez

No they will go on for Spring fest, I painted drivers side front caliper at the weekend lol took 4 coats to cover the red! With the car so low the jack is really high but car barley off the ground and cannot get the axle stand high enough to use really so could only do one side! Gonna do the other side this weekend and have to leave the rears til bank holiday they are really rusted unlike the front only being 2 years old. I still need to get the tyres re fitted yet. But this has to be done first as will look stupid with red calipers!
I also removed the wheel arch and cleaned all the tar off there was about an inch of tar on the bit that goes inside the under tray! I remember when I took it off before the wing was replaced all the dirt that was stuck on the edge of the the arch.

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Here is couple of pics of the warranty paintwork mess up, basically they never bothered to take the rub strips off and taped round them and they damaged the wing they fitted last time also orange peel look to under the rub strip but hard to photograph. Hopefully I will book this in to be done next month.
P1020300.jpg

P1020299.jpg

P1020298.jpg

Last weekend Tim took the rear adjusters out and lowered the front a bit too.

P1020594.jpg

P1020596.jpg

P1020595.jpg

Now wheels are off ready to be powder coated so looks like this.
P1020598.jpg

P1020600.jpg

P1020599.jpg

Needs a new shock bolt each side as corroded and still need to vinyl the external pillars, I cannot get them off so will do them in situ.

Aimee where did you get those front discs from and how much they look awesome!

barry1988

vrs alloys

Finally Have had 5 (yes I have a spare still) Skoda Octavia vRS alloy with horrible fat illegal tyres and 312 brake discs and carriers 4 cupra centre caps sitting in my garage for nearly a year thanks to Ad Lav!
I saved up to get 4 new Good year Eagle F1 tyres and acid dip and powdercoating by Wicked Wheels in Crawley. They were very good guys I got to see the workshop and ovens and examples of other wheels old and new they do Burgess Hill (where I live) Porsche garage wheels so are pretty good.

are those 17in octavia alloys? they look beautiful but can't find a decent set anywhere =[
don't know any for sale do you?
thanks

Aimez

Yeh wheel are done after the saga above, but not on yet (will be on for Bromely Pageant), i also got the strut brace done which is on and 2 new Toyo T1Rs too. I am currently sorting out lots of other bits too.

Discs are CRN same price as TT standard ones they do better variety now since i bought these too.

When all the little bits are done will post some pics.

Also yet another saga cos I have all the luck, my windscreen has been leaking for month and i got a new one fitted and within 6 days it cracked so had to get another one fitted! I found some facelift ibiza proper aero wiper arms and blades to stop the dangerous and judder wipers. Seems to have worked.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.