Air filters for BT

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
I ordered an air filter from Green Cotton on the 23rd June this year. To date they still haven't been able to provide me with the filter.

My build is getting to the stage now where it's going to need a filter sooner rather than later (next week preferably).

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what filter I should get. It needs to be 3"/76mm neck and support something between 400-500bhp air flow.

Need it next week if possible.

Jul 4, 2010
Cambs
"twin cone design for unrestricted airflow to maximise filtration and increase power and performance"
Exactly what your after mate!

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
Thanks Phil.

My Green Cotton one which is being seriously delayed is coming from France apparently, they said should take 2-3 weeks but allow 30 days... Anyone else had any problems with Geen Cotton?

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
Nice one guys, I think my mate has a spare FC-08001 Jetex in his garage. You think I'll be ok clamping the neck over a 4mm gap? It should only be temporary and I'll be running around with N75 disconnected until I get it mapped (10-11th Sept now).

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
What MAF are you running Joe?

I should have gone to a 80mm neck on mine to match up with the OD of the S4 MAF.

Something to change when i get spare cash i think.

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Nice one guys, I think my mate has a spare FC-08001 Jetex in his garage. You think I'll be ok clamping the neck over a 4mm gap? It should only be temporary and I'll be running around with N75 disconnected until I get it mapped (10-11th Sept now).

You could always sleeve the MAF housing with something or even wrap tape round it to fill the gap for an airtight seal until you get sorted out.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
FR08001 will clamp onto 76mm alloy no problem.. It supports BT power on GT30 in my experience.

Option to use the Green Dustbin size one also.. I have both in stock
comparison below

fr08001-vs-green.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.