Airbox Problems

Mike FR+

Hey all

After much thought and deliberation (lol) I have decided to remove the Carbonio and go back to the smooth airbox with panel and cold air feed.

Bit of a ball ache though. I cant find my old airbox!!! I can find all of the intakes, airbox flexi etc. I have put a thing in the wanted section but noone seems to have a standard airbox for sale or part ex with my Carbonio :cry:

Anyway, I am just wondering if the LCR box will fit the PD150? I dunno if there is a difference in the MAF size etc.

I have rang SEAT and am just waiting to see how much I will be bummed for a new airbox.

Any help appreciated

Mike FR+

There isnt anything really wrong with the Carbonio, I have just decided I fancy a change. The Carbonio has got an awesome sound and performance is about the same if not a bit better than the smoothed airbox.

Mike FR+

TBH Im after an airbox assembly as cheap as possible. there are some on eBay starting at about £28 delivered.

I have PM'd you about the Carbonio as I dont think Im allowed to post it on here.

Sep 29, 2008
Bradford
Mike,

ive got a spare air box for pd150, interested in the carbonio as well, PM me p/ex price if you would be so kind

Dave

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.