Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Alex's Mk5 Cupra

Discussion in 'Readers Rides (SEAT)' started by ALEXZ360, Nov 23, 2012.

1. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

thanks guys, and sorry Al they aint for sale :p

thanks jonny ill get that ordered soon :)

and its not just the spacing its because there isnt a name of the company at the bottom

Alex

2. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

Got my forge kit fitted today

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also ordered that black washer cap that Jonny so kindly posted but I'm unsure if it will fit :/

Alex

3. phillpotts92

phillpotts92 Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D

How much space in that bay!!!

4. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

Because the battery is in the boot :p

Alex

5. phillpotts92

As standard?!

6. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

7. Looks good. Have the forge kit myself. Just be careful, the hose rubs against some pieces of body work that stick out in the engine day. With vibrations from the car, the hose will split. I had to get a replacement hose. I wrapped areas of the new hose with black tape to add a little more protection. I also fitted some double-backed sticky foam to the sharp angles and pieces of sticking out body work. Check out my ride thread for pics to help show what I'm talking about.

8. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

Cheers Dave ill take a look :)

Alex

9. JonnyH10

Mine arrived yesterday, doesn't fit. :( Too small for the Golf washer bottle

10. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

I do have my doubts after reading it :/ oh well good job it was only a couple of quid

Alex

11. phillpotts92

Are you pushing these wheels to be finished then al?

12. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

Well milltek cat back is the next job, and it'll need to be lowered before the wheels go on so I'm in no rush yet, plus insurance is due in march so need to start saving

Still looking for a place that will do them in the colour I want but can't find anywhere, Pureklas hasn't been replying to my emails so kind of given up with them so at abit of a dead end with them really, was going to sell them as they were but want to keep going with them

Just decided that the milltek is on hold for now due to insurance being around £750 in march so the £400 from my birthday and Christmas is going away for that

Alex

#92 ALEXZ360, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  13. phillpotts92

Boring haha. Well I'm hoping to get mine done ASAP now as I should be driving my dads car to work so this is gunna be a weekender so wheels will only be used for 1 day as I work Sunday's lol

14. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

lol sounds good, i think im gonna do my refurb when i have spare money say 2 centres at a time, you got your adapters sorted yet?

Alex

15. phillpotts92

Nah adapters last mate. Need a centre cap first then refurb centres just don't know what colour.

16. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

Lol I think I'm going to get custom made adapters, depending on how much money I have, I already have centres ;) and I want a copper / bronze colour but can't get it anywhere :/ so wanted pearl purple from pure klas but like I said they ain't replying

Alex

17. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

well today my Emissions light came on after doing 175 miles or so down motorway / dual carriageway, it decided to pop up once i went onto the B roads, and continued to stay on, i have no idea why, the only reason i can thing of is because of the air filter, but im going to switch it back to the airbox during the week if it is still on tomorrow, im not happy :(

18. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

right seeing as i haven't updated for a while, everything is still as it was, i.e BOV and induction Kit, purely because the light went off, and with insurance due in march i am trying my hardest to get some money together for parts before the show season starts :/ still needs lowering and need to finish my wheels off, but still cant make my mind up on a colour for the centres, apart from that, there is nothing new,

19. Jay1990

You should mod your forge kit like mine mate :) Grab a 90degree pipe and you are away :) Much better IMO.

Get her lowered. Duzza will sort you out. Really worth it for looks and goes great on track too :D

Jay

20. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

Duzza the forum member? And yeh was thinking of getting a custom made 90 degree with the little nipple part for the sensor, but not sure how much it will cost