Alhambra 2016 Aux heater questions

baba_metca

May 4, 2016
Hello,
I'm from Bulgaria and i'm driving our company's brand new Alhambra.
For this market there is no option to order a Webasto parking heater factory fitted. You can do that as an accessory fit later either from Webasto main dealer or from Seat.

We have decided to check how the car will behave for the first winter and decide later.

Checking under the hood we have noticed a Webasto factory label stating this:
Webasto factory label duplicate, valid only with the original;
Made in Germany;
E1 122R-00 0277;
10 R-04 5895
Model Type: Thermo Top Vevo
Operating Voltage/Rated Output: 12V/5KW
Fuel Type: Diesel;
Working pressure: max 2.5Bar
Part No: 1K0.010.014.A

There is no switch in the climate control for that type of heater as it's stated in the manual it should be where the REST button is. And we have no additional remote control.

Also from the VSI from erWin it states:
7E0 L WSA Without heat accumulator/auxiliary heater
9M5 L ZUH Electric auxiliary heater

As they gave us a manual for the pre-facelift there is no mention there for an electrical aux heater or it's operational limits. We might have missed it though.

My questions are:
Can some one tell us how to check if there is physically a Webasto heater? If there is: how does it operates - Automatic when some specific temperatures are reached (outside,inside, cooler), or manual via some specific temperature setting on the climate control. If there is not - should we decide to put one, should it be the one from the label.

What is that electrical heater and how does it work (how can we test if the car has one, or see it physically)?

Thank you.

Aug 23, 2020
Hello,
I'm from Bulgaria and i'm driving our company's brand new Alhambra.
For this market there is no option to order a Webasto parking heater factory fitted. You can do that as an accessory fit later either from Webasto main dealer or from Seat.

We have decided to check how the car will behave for the first winter and decide later.

Checking under the hood we have noticed a Webasto factory label stating this:
Webasto factory label duplicate, valid only with the original;
Made in Germany;
E1 122R-00 0277;
10 R-04 5895
Model Type: Thermo Top Vevo
Operating Voltage/Rated Output: 12V/5KW
Fuel Type: Diesel;
Working pressure: max 2.5Bar
Part No: 1K0.010.014.A

There is no switch in the climate control for that type of heater as it's stated in the manual it should be where the REST button is. And we have no additional remote control.

Also from the VSI from erWin it states:
7E0 L WSA Without heat accumulator/auxiliary heater
9M5 L ZUH Electric auxiliary heater

As they gave us a manual for the pre-facelift there is no mention there for an electrical aux heater or it's operational limits. We might have missed it though.

My questions are:
Can some one tell us how to check if there is physically a Webasto heater? If there is: how does it operates - Automatic when some specific temperatures are reached (outside,inside, cooler), or manual via some specific temperature setting on the climate control. If there is not - should we decide to put one, should it be the one from the label.

What is that electrical heater and how does it work (how can we test if the car has one, or see it physically)?

Thank you.
Здрасти,

гледам, че си имал запитване за webasto, и аз искам да го активирам но немогада намеря много информация в нета. Ти успя ли да го направиш?

baba_metca

May 4, 2016
Здрасти,

гледам, че си имал запитване за webasto, и аз искам да го активирам но немогада намеря много информация в нета. Ти успя ли да го направиш?
За съжаление не. Има малко ентусиасти и не можах да намеря друга информация на тази тема. Има афтермаркет решение, но те не ме интересуват. В сервиза на Сеат и дума да не става, те там не пипат нищо, ако не е от завода.

Unfortunately no. Was unable to find any info on that matter. There are aftermarket solutions, but I'm not interested in them. The OM Service are not interested to do any mods, that are not from the factory.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members