All lights on dash

May 9, 2020
Hey everyone i have a 1.4TDI Seat ibiza 2010
For a while when it rained the it felt like the brakes where juddering on and off without me even touching them.
Later down the line i now have a massive list of problems and cant help thinking they are all connected.
Currently on my dash i have the following warning lights and problems
Fuel guage up and down
No speedo reading
ABS light
Handbrake Light
Power steering light
Emissions Light
Brake pedal sinks to floor but corrects itself every second press ( I think this could be a seperate problem with the brake master cylinder)
Engine Management reading P0600 generic sensor

I restart used to fix it for 5 minutes but now its back to not working, ive also noticed the problem arises when i take a hard right hand corner or going round roundabouts but the steering has to be turned to the right.

Anyone had a similar problem can point me in right direction as reading other forums ive came up with 3 possibilities

propane94

Bearded Ginger
Nov 15, 2012
Portsmouth
What are your 3 possibilities?

All except the brake pedal sounds like an electrical issue to me. Firstly check the fuses, and their connectors/wires in the engine bay. These are usually on/near the battery and have a habit of corroding. Next follow the wiring hareness' round the bay, checking for damage/rubbing that may have worn the outer on the wires and exposed the core.

Also worth checking the quality of the battery, it is not uncommon for VAG cars to throw these issues with a weak battery.

P0600 is a generic communication issue and likely the cause of the other lights/issues as the controllers cannot be communicated with.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.