Alloy change help

dannyFR+tdi

Mar 4, 2008
St.Helens, Merseyside
As the title says really seen some rather nice alloys for my leon at a decent price,I know ill need some adapters but just unsure on the other dimensions if they'll fit so any advice would be appriciated. The dimensions are;

Metal Type: Aluminium Stud Diameter: 5 x 112
Rim Width: 9J
Brand: BBS
Rim Diameter: 19
Rim Structure: Two Piece
Offset: -- 41
Number of Studs: 5

Last edited:

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
pcd adaptor to 5x100, theyll be 100 quid upwards

9 inch wide, that may be a little hefty, and on 19s with rubber band tyres the ride will be rough as matey.

et 41 offset, leon offset is et35, so they will stick in 6mm further than they shoulddo.

Last edited:

dannyFR+tdi

Mar 4, 2008
St.Helens, Merseyside
Thanks for the quick reply mate, Made me think twice about it now. I thought 19's would fit ok on a leon. Is there any way to get them to fit properly as there the only wheel i kind of like the look of at the moment and ive wanted them since got the car.

steve 282

Jun 22, 2008
hertfordshire
hi i had standard 15" on mine and i went up to a 19" low profile and ride is smoother and i didnt need any adators they fitted straight on ive got some pics if u wanna see dem.

james walker

May 24, 2007
retford notts
the offest is the least of the worries mate, its the pcd thats wrong, 19s and not lowered will possibly look a bit 4x4 ish, if you are lowered then expect a crashy ride due to the thinness of the tyre....

from 15s to 19s will not be smoother ride, i went up from 17s to 18s and the ride is slightly harsher.

james walker

May 24, 2007
retford notts
yep thats what i ment, couldnt remember so had a stab at it, either way its the wrong offset, so look for et35 or get 6mm spacers to bring back in line.....

dannyFR+tdi

Mar 4, 2008
St.Helens, Merseyside
Cant get these alloys in a ET35 fitment so it would have to be ET41 with 6mm 5x112 to 5x110 spacers, Is that correct ??? Im not going from 15'' to 19'' but 17'' to 19'' and also coilovers before they get put on. I know the ride will be alittle harsher but i think it will be worth it.

Thanks for all the replies and help with this

dannyFR+tdi

Mar 4, 2008
St.Helens, Merseyside
after looking into this abit more doesnt look like you can get 6mm adapters to make the alloys sit right so does anyone know what size id need to make some 19'' bentley continental gt's fit propery

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.