Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Leon Cupra

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

michaelg1001

B5 S4 Avant
Jun 24, 2008
Sheffield
im thinking about getting a new set of wheels for my toledo (not any time soon cos im skint lol) and im undecided on what id go for although i have narrowed it down to 5 sets lol just wondering if i could get some opinions

new RS4 style
ag_07rs4_wheel.jpg

mk5 golf gti style
golf%20gti63B8F.jpg

tt competition wheels
Audi_TT_2003_Alloy_Wheel.jpg

tt 6 spoke wheels (cos they're dirt cheap now on ebay)
audi-tt%20alloys%20(1).jpg

OR

leon cupra wheels (cant find any for sale tho :( )
DSC00077.jpg

Graebob

Voted RS4, because I love RS4 wheels. Hopefully some helpful, arty soul will be along to photoshop the pics and we can get an idea of how it might look. I'm gonna keep an eye on this topic too, as I might be after some new alloys shortly.

nak

May 13, 2006
It's the RS4 wheels for me, i know these wheels are not in your vote, what about A8 alloys, multi spoke

2ndleon

none of them!some fox rs5 alloys see my thread in for sale as theyre on my old black leon mk1!!bargain £299!!

Golt

I agree with the multi spoke option, looks mint on saloons

Here's mine

2628659295_8ed629a2a0.jpg

michaelg1001

B5 S4 Avant
Jun 24, 2008
Sheffield
i think im swaying more towards the rs4s now like, although i think if i could get a set of polished tt competitions for a decent price i would be very interested. i might however just get a cheap set of tt 6 spokes to run around on until i can afford either of the above mentioned sets. or i might not bother lol and get a remap instead :-D

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
RS4's have been done to death on all VAG motors,even vans.
why not get some SLR rims,they look sexy

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
I actually like the 150 V5 originals (I must be the only one - think they were called reggae or something but do think they would look much, much better in 17 or 18 which they don't do). That is why I think Shady Ninja's work quite well because the spokes look of similar proportion.

Otherwise I do prefer multispokes on the Toledo. They seem to suit the saloon shape better than the Leon for some reason. I like both of these and might change to the TSW's if I have another alloy go.

TSW Legend:

tswLegend10spoke.jpg

Dotz Mugello:

DOTZ_Mugello.jpg

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
i voted RS4's, but i may be biased :whistle:

not seen a set on a Toledo yet so you could be the 1st :shrug:

definately 18", but surely you could get 19's in those mahoosive arches :blink:

Last edited:

michaelg1001

B5 S4 Avant
Jun 24, 2008
Sheffield
i love multispokes like especially bbs style, but im pretty sure im gonna stay with a set of VAG style wheels, mainly for the price cos u can get 18'' sets for less than £500 now. i think 18'' is gonna be the size i go for mainly because i saw a set of 19'' RS8s on a bora once and they looked well OTT. but like i said before i like the tt competition wheels, especially with the polished finish. i think theyd look mint on black even if theyre only 17''

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.