• TT Competition

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • TT 6 Spoke

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Leon Cupra

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

mrgasoil

I voted for rs4's but i prefer the old type, when i bought mine i did have the choice but in the end it turned into a decision between 18"rs6 and "old type" 18"rs4's......the 4's won:D

iv'e never put a picture of my car in here so be gentle :whistle:........

DSC00030.jpg

as your is black i would black out the back windows also....i reckon that would look the nuts [B)]

michaelg1001

B5 S4 Avant
Jun 24, 2008
Sheffield
i really like the old style rs4s like you have but i personally think they look better on audis, even on VWs i dont think they look as nice. yet for some reason i actually like them on ur toledo lol although i probably would have gone for the rs6s....i think...or not....erm....

i dont think anybodys even mentioned the mk5 golf gti style wheels, what do people think of them? iv seen a black passat not far from me which has them with blacked out windows n it looks the dogs

Last edited:

Graebob

RS4s or even the OZ Ultraleggeras...now they are nice wheels!

Any chance of getting a higher res version of your old car, Sam20v? I've always liked the look of it but never seen a big picture!

V5Jenn

I have the TT QS in 18'' Love them untill then need a wash ha ha

Jenn

t3.jpg

michaelg1001

B5 S4 Avant
Jun 24, 2008
Sheffield
finally made my mind up.... goin for the cupra ones cos i can get them dirt cheap off ebay :-D

then just a timing belt (urgh), followed by a remap and a cupra r front splitter. maybe some chrome wing mirror covers too if i can find any. and maybe lower at a later date. how does that sound?

chero

finally made my mind up.... goin for the cupra ones cos i can get them dirt cheap off ebay :-D

then just a timing belt (urgh), followed by a remap and a cupra r front splitter. maybe some chrome wing mirror covers too if i can find any. and maybe lower at a later date. how does that sound?

sounds great!

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
I think the Santa Monica wheels look really smart on the Toledo. :)

People aren't interested in RS4's these days, been done to death on nearly every VAG car.

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
I have the TT QS in 18'' Love them untill then need a wash ha ha

Jenn

t3.jpg

More pictures of this car please. I've been watching closely this thread for pictures of Tollys with aftermarket wheels. This one really made me go "WOAH!". Really nice choice! 10*!

P/S: Could you also post a picture of your front car? I wanted to do the splitter mod and just wanted to know how it would look like on a black Tolly.

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh