Altea Roofbox advice

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Chris,

:yes: I basically got a 25% discount over list price, due to the car being pre-registered etc. So no choice on colour etc, but I've not got a problem with that :lol:

And the dealer also gave me a very good part-ex value on the Altea, better than I could probably have got privatley.... £8.1k - '06 plate 2.0 TDi Sport with 38k on the clock ;)

chrisash32

Altea Driver
Oct 17, 2007
Chris,

:yes: I basically got a 25% discount over list price, due to the car being pre-registered etc. So no choice on colour etc, but I've not got a problem with that :lol:

And the dealer also gave me a very good part-ex value on the Altea, better than I could probably have got privatley.... £8.1k - '06 plate 2.0 TDi Sport with 38k on the clock ;)

wow, what dealer was this? I am trying to get rid of my Altea, but not got anything new lined up yet!

chrisash32

Altea Driver
Oct 17, 2007
Off topic.... ;)

Willoughby's Seat in Chilwell, Nottingham. See their section on the main forum page in the dealers bit ;)

They've got an Exeo estate in at the mo to... which is £19k instead of £22.5k (leather seats!) ;)

oh i want an estate toooooo!!!

Shame i dont have 19k just hanging about!! Dont think they could finance that too well either :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members