AMD Stage 1 or Bluefin or Revotune

Dale_tem

Feb 9, 2012
Apr are in Sheffield, not Milton Keynes and only some earlier VWs could handle multiple maps.

As said they are doing good prices ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Lee M

Apr are in Sheffield, not Milton Keynes and only some earlier VWs could handle multiple maps.

As said they are doing good prices ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Now in Milton Keynes. Check their uk website. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al

Aug 29, 2005
@ Pov - anyone would think you have had some free work done by APR the amount you have been plugging them recently :lol:

Interestingly though, the fastest 2.0TFSi cars still all have REVO according to all the statistics I have seen ;). Of course I would love to be proved otherwise :)

Dale_tem

Feb 9, 2012
Ahhhh......

APR need to work on their google rankings. I googled 'APR remap' and got a website all about APR and it appears it is not APR themselves, but it must be one of their dealers (who seem to have a number of technicians, but not sure on their central base. Interestingly unless it is JBS, they aren't listed on the APR UK site as a dealer.

I'll contact APR Motorsport to see how their prices are.

Dale_tem

Feb 9, 2012
Just done the same.

Sent email , returned back could not deliver.

Yep

I also tried .co.uk in the domain name. I'm waiting on them to call me back and I will inform them the email addy on the site isn't working

Dale_tem

Feb 9, 2012
It seems tuners don't understand computers. I emailed revo 3 days ago and haven't had a reply :(

Dale_tem

Feb 9, 2012
apr-remaps co uk website has nothing to do with APR

It is a man in a van type thing around sheffield and are not APR remaps.

APR are currently developing diesel remaps.

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
@ Pov - anyone would think you have had some free work done by APR the amount you have been plugging them recently :lol:

Interestingly though, the fastest 2.0TFSi cars still all have REVO according to all the statistics I have seen ;). Of course I would love to be proved otherwise :)

well...on another forum...by removing previous threads they recieved a free stage3 kit (rumours...) :think: hmm

Poverty

No free bits for me mate.

You gotta try it yourself you will be surprised. Thefatplasterer off here has just got the APR code loaded and he's loving it. It's the top end of the APR code that sets it apart. He was previously jabba stage 2 plus. ED30 Phil is also switching from Revo stage 2 plus to apr, and my mate with the Golf R is also considering it. Must be because they all saw the apr demo car perform first hand!

Maybe I should take the golf R to the pod and smash all k04 records. My stock TTRS did a 12.6 with a passenger at the pod and this car is much quicker than a stock TTRS. Granted though mate a APR Cupra has done a 12.7 so you and will have been relegated to second and third!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Thanks for the info.

So those that had Bluefin what was it you dis-liked about it?

Does sound like going other routes is best option but running standard clutch and was told Bluefin was a possible milder option to save the clutch life.

At the end of the day the heart tells me REvo

Got bluefin on mine, and the clutch started slipping at 17k. Upgraded to a SMF. Running approx 315bhp on bluefin stage 1. But on Superchips website their stage 3 gives 320bhp!
So might change, but will contact Superchips to see if they can go further.
Also found mine drives fine, but still hunting migth have to strip down the throttle body and give it a good clean.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Yes mate, took the map off when the clutch started slipping and made no difference. She ran fine for two days last week when the cambelt was done, but she's started hunting again. No fault codes have been logged.

Poverty

Glad someone finally beat it. Where are the details of the car and proof though?

It's somewhere on Scn I can't remember the title of the thread. You have been quiet lately, nothing new on the car?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise