AMD Stage 1 or Bluefin or Revotune

Sep 19, 2010
Glasgow
No free bits for me mate.

You gotta try it yourself you will be surprised. Thefatplasterer off here has just got the APR code loaded and he's loving it. It's the top end of the APR code that sets it apart. He was previously jabba stage 2 plus. ED30 Phil is also switching from Revo stage 2 plus to apr, and my mate with the Golf R is also considering it. Must be because they all saw the apr demo car perform first hand!

Maybe I should take the golf R to the pod and smash all k04 records. My stock TTRS did a 12.6 with a passenger at the pod and this car is much quicker than a stock TTRS. Granted though mate a APR Cupra has done a 12.7 so you and will have been relegated to second and third!

Poverty I also would like to see proof of BHP figures etc. of all these cars that are changing from Revo to APR v.3 as so far it has all been talk and nothing backing it up.

Nov 15, 2011
Spoke to greg yesterday and picked his brains and an now sorting out a date to try out the software and will see what I think to it. Heard very good things about it but might just go stage 2 straight away.

Poverty

Poverty I also would like to see proof of BHP figures etc. of all these cars that are changing from Revo to APR v.3 as so far it has all been talk and nothing backing it up.

It's coming.

One member did a 0-60 in 4.1 3 man up. Another did a 0-60 in 3.6 with a full tank of fuel. Seems like APR like to leave their racelogic vbox in the demo car so people can have a play lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 19, 2010
Glasgow
It's coming.

One member did a 0-60 in 4.1 3 man up. Another did a 0-60 in 3.6 with a full tank of fuel. Seems like APR like to leave their racelogic vbox in the demo car so people can have a play lol.

I wasn't having a go, but u'd think if a product is as good as you say they would be super keen to show graphs, logs & times etc....to get major interest.

Cheers Craig.

Poverty

I wasn't having a go, but u'd think if a product is as good as you say they would be super keen to show graphs, logs & times etc....to get major interest.

Cheers Craig.

It's all coming mate, APR UK have only just launched, they are extremely busy with setting up a dealer network in the UK and Europe, setting up their headquarters etc etc

The fact that they are letting anyone try their demo car says enough, never mind graphs, go to MK try the car and be amazed at how it pulls to the redline

Karl w

Apr 24, 2008
Phone call to APR on monday then and a visit to try the Demo car me thinks:D

PSItuning

There are several APR dealers across the country, we are near stoke on trent, next to the M6 for those Manchester/Birmingham guys!

APR also offer a 6hr free trial, simply pop in, get the trial with no money exhanged and enjoy the map which then reverts to stock :)

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
There are several APR dealers across the country, we are near stoke on trent, next to the M6 for those Manchester/Birmingham guys!

APR also offer a 6hr free trial, simply pop in, get the trial with no money exhanged and enjoy the map which then reverts to stock :)

How much is a stage 1 2.0 tfsi?
Also what bhp and torque figures are achieved on a 10 plate Leon cupra r?

PSItuning

Yes the APR prices are in line with Revo

Though with APR you get full switchability built in as standard and free upgrades to stage 2etc all the way through until stage 3 power

Around 322hp/321tq on Stage 1
The Stage 2+ code at the moment is really popular!

Sep 19, 2010
Glasgow
Yes the APR prices are in line with Revo

Though with APR you get full switchability built in as standard and free upgrades to stage 2etc all the way through until stage 3 power

Around 322hp/321tq on Stage 1
The Stage 2+ code at the moment is really popular!

Have u any graphs, figures or logs for the APR equivalent for Revos stage 2+ ?

PSItuning

You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

:(

Al

Aug 29, 2005
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have to agree. All we have seen so far are about 200 posts from Poverty about how great it is and nothing else.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise