AndrewJB's daily MK1 Leon FR+ TDI

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
DpRu5Hnm.jpg

0sO69QSm.jpg

Images speak for themselves, need to get the red stripe done again now probably with leather paint.

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
So yesterday did break fluid change
bzoxWvam.jpg

Unfortunately while doing that found out that the LCR wheels had been touching the suspension, well the tyres had.
0G0E4j2m.jpg

So got to fit 5mm spacers and also need 2x new tyres!

Anyway on to todays job! bloody passenger door module worked when it wanted
88pFIRcm.jpg

door card off and the offending item replaced with a new one
DEBfqijm.jpg

Took about 45 mins in total.

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
MOT has now run out as the tyre place didn't have the tyres in place and also the 5mm spacers were too big. Tyre fitter is coming today and have some better 5mm spacers ready!
TqgUndkl.jpg

While waiting decided to try and fix injector #4 issue which is reading +2.99 all the time instead of moving around like the rest
M9g2Fbrl.jpg

Unfortunately I cleaned the contacts like in a few videos but it doesn't appear to have worked so think a new injector is required, but the car still runs spot on anyway so not to worried about it.

Hoping the current brakes will get through the MOT but if not I have some 312mm carriers ready for upgrade
rhsFqn6l.jpg

Thought I better get them ready for install
Jq82oKgl.jpg

Will give them a lick of red today.

Last edited:

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
MOT 11am, black circles mobile fitter has just left, new tyres bulge more than old ones so even with 5mm spacers fitted its close. Get it through its MOT and will take it to get alignment done and put new tyres on the rear (apparently he couldnt do this as I hadn't requested it through blackcircles)

Here's the state of the tyres
dkToTMhl.jpg

Injector #4 is no longer sitting at +2.99 either
vPKxEmfl.png

Reactions: MATT RILEY

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Need to finally get round to ordering some floor mats for it now, done without them for a whole year haha.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.