Angel eye lights

nuts

Feb 6, 2006
Leeds
Anyone got some of these? What are they like?

4023718358_0974b2aef7.jpg

ringer

LEON CUPRA
Sep 2, 2007
Isle of wight
Had a pair before.the light beam off them was crap.Changed bulbs and still bad.had to change all the bulbs for angel rings too,to led ones as stock didnt show up great.Had on my car for about 2 months and got fed up with not being able to see and they didnt look that great i didnt think.Was hoping they would look better.took them off and back to stock with HID kit.Much better:D

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Check my sig for pictures.
The beam is not as strong as standard lights, but it is more than enough to see where you are going down lanes at night.
Work very well with HIDS but be careful, some need dremeling out to accept the H1 bulbs.
Also the rings are very pale with leds, that's why i did what i did.

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
Yep, exactly the same with HIDs - they are awesome, required some work as mentioned above but well worth it - pics on my readers ride.

lfc4life786

Oct 2, 2009
Hiya mate, i saw these on ebay but they were too chavvy for me. Too much crystal and chrome effect so i went for these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220453456320

Similar but much more subtle with less chrome and silver effect. Havent fitted them as of yet as ive just recieved all my bulbs. Im putting a 6k HID kit into it so fingers crossed it comes out ok. Il try getting some pics up when done but if i was you id go for that rather than the ones your going for. Just my opinion. Infact i dnt even think angel eyes on the leons go. Im not even wiring up my halo rings. I only bought it for the projectors. Angel eyes are just too chavvy and badboy, only cars IMO that pull them off are the BMWs.

lfc4life786

Oct 2, 2009
u got gd taste MJ lol. Then angel eyes are the nicest. really subtle yet they stand out nicely. I would deffo reocmmend getting them over the other ones on ebay

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.