Angel eyes 93-96 & 96-99 different?

Mckellar

lol sorry mate! its a bad picture,didnt have them on long before i sold the car.

got new H1 HIDs coming for my cupra:

HID.jpg

:D turn night into day

Mckellar

another **** pic, all taken with a phone camera and the HIDs reflect the light, :
Photo-0457.jpg

Mckellar

nice work - if ur getting it done up, get some facelift bumpers, would make it look so much tidier

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Here is my comparison of Philips Blue Vision Bulbs (on the left) and the 6000k HID kit (on the right). But the picture doesn't really do them justice. Need to be seen in real life.

DSC00578.jpg

Mig

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
£70 delivered!!!!!!!!!! What a bargain. See the "Cheap HIDs" thread in the Leon section for more info. They are from this (American) website: www.mydepots.com Mine only took 8 working days to deliver as well.

Mig

Mckellar

look good mig, mines were £120 or so, but mines look brighter

how long was the warrenty on urs then? 2 years

westoncraig

reviver of old threads :)
Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
not being funny, but its those kind of lights that really **** me off...they are so bright and as you drive towards them they are awful and distracting! but if they are legal then spose theres not much you can do about it

Mckellar

they arent legal to my knowledge, but if i ever get stopped im using the "came with the car" excuse :lol:

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
not being funny, but its those kind of lights that really **** me off...they are so bright and as you drive towards them they are awful and distracting!

You know what they say: "Can't beat them, join them" :lol:

About the blinding thing, Its mostly big SUV's and 4x4's that used to blind me (because their headlights are so damn high), or people that don't have their headlights aligned. That's why JUST after I installed them, I had them professionally aligned. Haven't had a single flash.

KERMITCUPRA

Nov 22, 2006
READING
You know what they say: "Can't beat them, join them" :lol:

About the blinding thing, Its mostly big SUV's and 4x4's that used to blind me (because their headlights are so damn high), or people that don't have their headlights aligned. That's why JUST after I installed them, I had them professionally aligned. Haven't had a single flash.

Trust me, ive seen Czechboy headlamps well bright, even in the day time, :coolthumb

I think he lit up Portsmouth the other weekend. Planes thought it was the runway..........

Mckellar

the problem with my lights are that as iv got angeleyes, i carnt fit HIDs as they will melt the plastic!

thats not true, HID lighting uses 2/3rds less temperature so they wouldnt melt anything, and u can fit HIDs to angel eyes, they look very good too

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.