Angel Eyes

leon_bfd

I was looking to buy some angel eyes for my car with the bmw style ring light. Does anyone know where i could find a pair

leon_bfd

There is a pair on ebay called devil eyes but they dont contain the rings

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
The headlights will be LHD only but most will just be the Devil Eyes. If you want Angel Eyes, like the BMW, you will need to retrofit them yourself. Basically its a case of opening up the headlights (by removing the front lens) and adding them to the reflector and then connecting them up to a power source, this may be the side lights or a ignition live feed (so on all the time).
The other way is to retrofit some projector lenses with built in Angel eyes...this would probably be easier than just doing the angel eyes part...something like this?
This is the XB Led Halo on a projector.

Just halo on its own.

retrofit but without the angel eye...it can be installed where the black ring is.

andyccr

FR CR
Jul 19, 2002
Essex
God knows how many times I've answered this - There is no angel eyes for Mk2

There is also currently NO facelift R8 / DRL / whatever you want to call them for right hand drive cars

leon_bfd

The headlights will be LHD only but most will just be the Devil Eyes. If you want Angel Eyes, like the BMW, you will need to retrofit them yourself. Basically its a case of opening up the headlights (by removing the front lens) and adding them to the reflector and then connecting them up to a power source, this may be the side lights or a ignition live feed (so on all the time).
The other way is to retrofit some projector lenses with built in Angel eyes...this would probably be easier than just doing the angel eyes part...something like this?
This is the XB Led Halo on a projector.

one of my headlights has broke so i could test it on that beforehand. i like the look of the projector which type am i looking for and do you have any links where i could purchase them from. i want them to be around 8000k

also what would be the best and easiest method to open, fit and seal the headlight

also i looked through your posts. what type of strip did you use for the drl's

thank you to everyone who has replied

Last edited by a moderator:

leon_bfd

also rob i can see you made some for will. what would you charge if i was to send you the headlights. I'd like the projecter lens and the halo ring. in blue

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members